Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Go buy some groceries and commodities

Word must have got around. Cabelas is picked clean. More then usual 

Cabela's probably took down the top selling mags, waiting to see what Biden does to the firearms industry. Then double if not triple their money. Cabela's ,Basspro, and Sportsman's Warehouse are all over priced anyway.

20022.jpeg

• Like 2

I went to the grocery store today cause I needed some (commodities) lighter fluid for the bbq. F-that i'm going to stay away from those places people are crazy and hostile in there.

I havent been to a grocery store in for ever as my wife does the shopping, matter of fact I dont go to any store might have been to 5 or 6 in the last year other than a convenience store. Always wondered why she complained about it now I know.

1st place  I stopped was walgreens, no one in line I started to walk up and some chick is saying Hey you cut in front of me. I'm like theres no one here. Shes like I was at this isle looking at something. Im like good then get your a$$ in line(yup used those words) she huffed and walked past me to the register.  gives me a nasty look and walks out door. I ask the cashier if they had any fluid he said no and laughed and I walked out.

2nd place goto those small wally worlds, walk in grab the fluid walk to the line 8-10 people in the self check out line. no biggy to me I can wait. as I'm waiting this older lady goes hey if your paying cash that machine is only working on cash. I said sure if it cool with all you guys in line they said go. another lady has a ton of shoot and goes he wait i'm going to count my cash to see if I have enough. i'm like ok then count your cash and she stands there with this dumb look on her face like she forgot a load of dishs in the dishwasher or something. so I  wait a bit then start to go and she yells HEY I am counting my Cash. I go cool keep counting walked up scanned and paid my 3 bucks of what ever it was, look back and said wow your still counting and its your turn. everyone else laughed she got pissed.

and the hostile take over hadn't even started yet, tomorrow I am going to try to get gas ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/12/2021 at 2:03 PM, CatfishKev said:

It may be nothing but, im hearing some things that potentially this weekend or the next 2 weeks some shiz could be going down.  I was told to make sure gas tanks are topped off, and to have enough food and commodities to last a few weeks. Also was told to be prepared to defend my home if need be.  

Even if its nothing enough people are talking about it that it could cause another run on stuff like tp and what not.  

Again, probably nothing but it dont hurt to be prepared.  

Good to see you made it thru this Kev..  I wonder when guys are gonna get sick of all this end of the world shitt.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I saw this post last week so I said what the  he ll, went and bought about $2k worth of food at Costco. It’s been on my to do list to get my year supply back up. No limits on the can food was nice 👍 

6 hours ago, HuntHarder said:

Good to see you made it thru this Kev..  I wonder when guys are gonna get sick of all this end of the world shitt.  

Im not gonna lie, i feel pretty lucky to be alive right now.   And even luckier that i am still very handsome.  

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Im not gonna lie, i feel pretty lucky to be alive right now.   And even luckier that i am still very handsome.  

I had to go out in the storage room and get my hip boots. 🤣

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, HuntHarder said:

The world ended in 2012. Were in a parallel universe now 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Heels still fit as great as ever?

8 hours ago, bigorange said:

Heels still fit as great as ever?

No heels in january.  Im chasin deers. 

20 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

C'mon man, have You looked in the mirror lateley!.......................BOB!