Sign in to follow this  
Big Browns

Wife and I doubled yesterday

5 minutes ago, cactusjack said:

Then get rid of binos,  scopes, brass cartridges,  muzzleloaders, percussion caps, flint locks, black powder,  boots, steel.......... Let's get back to clubs, and running herds of animals off cliffs,  like real hunters.   

Do we have specific hunts that say we can’t use binos? No. But we do have hunts that are for handgun only.

Other states do not allow optics on muzzleloaders, or in-line muzzleloaders.  Point is, your definition of a real hunter is perched on s slippery slope.  Are crossbows OK for those with medical conditions or are they out of luck too? How do compound bows with mechanical releases fit in?

12 minutes ago, cactusjack said:

Other states do not allow optics on muzzleloaders, or in-line muzzleloaders.  Point is, your definition of a real hunter is perched on s slippery slope.  Are crossbows OK for those with medical conditions or are they out of luck too? How do compound bows with mechanical releases fit in?

How are you defending the use of a rifle on a handgun hunt? Were not arguing the same thing. 

This makes me want to go out and buy an AR pistol.....just for the reactions.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, JSR said:

This makes me want to go out and buy an AR pistol.....just for the reactions.

Just get this so you have your bases covered in pissing off EVERYBODY.....

23658874_1515712595183604_2779749528998856960_n.png.81569c8df747aa4b0d2a333312339582.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The ar pistol is a pistol.  Period.   I think we should support all legal forms of take, even if we don't want to hunt in that manner ourselves.   I have never hunted lion or bear with dogs, and probably won't, but I support hunting that way.  I have heard lion dog hunters complain about other hunters that legally take lions on deer or elk hunts.  It is upsetting.   Support each other's right to hunt using legal means, period.  

• Like 1

On 2/7/2021 at 3:12 PM, Mountain said:

That's is no hand gun. That's a rifle. I wouldn't be surprised if Azgf contacts you.

It is most definitely a handgun.

Sorry to get off topic...Congrats!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

I call it as I see it.

Show that gun to 100 people and ask if it’s a rifle or a pistol you’d get 100 answers it’s a rifle. 

Your assuming know one knows what an AR pistol is?

28 minutes ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

Your assuming know one knows what an AR pistol is?

55E9C4F4-5660-459C-993D-53858ECC7F35.jpeg

956B7921-DD24-497D-A440-11179F150248.jpeg

yeah I think 100/100 people would recognize the bottom pic as a handgun and the top pic as rifle.