Sign in to follow this  
Big Browns

Wife and I doubled yesterday

Congratulations Adam and Tracie. Agreed it’s a pistol as classified by ATF and Game and Fish. 100% legal. Hunters need to stop the fighting amongst themselves. Game cameras are not going away because of live feed. Game cameras are going away because Game and Fish is tired of all the fighting at water holes and the complainants about cameras being stolen. The Anti hunters and Anti gun nuts love to see us eating our own.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Mountain said:

I guess I was mistaken on the classification of handgun. My opinion it's a rifle not a handgun but if it's classified as a handgun I guess it's legal my fault for "judging". Dont we all judge each other

The good news is, your opinion doesn't mean schit, only the law matters. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

Congrats to a good friend and his wife. so much drama over a little picture...

BBx2.jpg.89cf5739248c1bee0413d55cdd639c3e.jpg

Oh shoot, here we go with more power line pics. I have no problem with the pistol, but I do now wonder where the pigs were actually shot... 

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

Congrats to a good friend and his wife. so much drama over a little picture...

BBx2.jpg.89cf5739248c1bee0413d55cdd639c3e.jpg

OMG, best picture ever!!!!  I'm seriously going to frame this and put it in my office!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

BTW...Are you aware that your wife is a vampire?  In your original pic she has no shadow....

IMG_20210206_154121_902.thumb.jpg.59efee94608a35e1b23d5c5dd81866c1.jpg.0333e25e617fe933b5e6962b7401b967.jpg

I see the arm shadow and the remanence of a shadow behind her. But yeah, my first thought was vampire!

Good job guys, but Adam, hers is definitely bigger...size matters.lol

• Like 1

On 2/8/2021 at 6:39 PM, jim said:

Now get him to shoot  a scope mounted one that the eye relief is set up to not shoulder it and see how easy it would be to shoot.  

With tha magnification on a pistol scope the eye relief should be negligible no matter lop. Unless your pistol /scope has turrets, bipod and Calcs In your sig rangefinder. I’m dead 

Fyi, it's a pistol even if you shoulder it.  You can shoulder your Glock 19 and it's still a  pistol.  You can use shooting sticks or a tree branch to steady it.  It's a pistol.  Even if it identifys as a trans rifle, it is still a pistol.   

image.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, cactusjack said:

Fyi, it's a pistol even if you shoulder it.  You can shoulder your Glock 19 and it's still a  pistol.  You can use shooting sticks or a tree branch to steady it.  It's a pistol.  Even if it identifys as a trans rifle, it is still a pistol.   

image.png

Thanks for that meme.  It made me LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Great start to a Thursday morning:)

Congrats Adam. My wife and I doubled last night... at least she said she did anyway.

Although I did have to use a brace for the second one.

• Haha 2

Airbows on the archery, rifles on the handgun. Just do away with these specialized seasons if everyone is just gonna take advantage. 

hunting used to mean something 

• Like 2

Then get rid of binos,  scopes, brass cartridges,  muzzleloaders, percussion caps, flint locks, black powder,  boots, steel.......... Let's get back to clubs, and running herds of animals off cliffs,  like real hunters.   

• Like 2