bonecollector

Tick Tock

11 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Idk I’m not keeping tabs on your posts. But some people did. 

To be clear, I do think we are behind. And I do blame those without portals. 😬

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

You would lol. 

Gotta blame someone.

G&F have to do it manually because they dont trust their computers or to change the outcome.  

Carefree 🤡

2 minutes ago, ThomC said:

G&F have to do it manually because they dont trust their computers or to change the outcome.  

Carefree 🤡

Maybe it's not truly random? 🤔 Seems like a young girl gets a premium elk or deer tag every year and we have to make sure a woman gets a sheep tag as well. 🤷

• Like 1

Glad they did it on the elk draw cycle. Would hate to have these kids of issues waiting for my javelina results to come out 😆

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Iam just curious.    Has the fish and game updated anybodys porthole account, to they actually have purchased a license and have been put in for the draw???

Our 2 accounts still say  "looks like you did not apply for the most recent Big Game Draw!"   ?????

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

I never had a portal, always used my ss number. When I couldn't put in they said I had 2 portal accounts.  Hmmm. Now I have 17 points for elk when I put in with 20 last year and now I have a sportsman ID...wtf bitches. 

I didn’t know there was an option to use the SS.. I would have chosen that. Maybe I didn’t tick a box somewhere.

17 minutes ago, elkslare said:

Iam just curious.    Has the fish and game updated anybodys porthole account, to they actually have purchased a license and have been put in for the draw???

Our 2 accounts still say  "looks like you did not apply for the most recent Big Game Draw!"   ?????

Yes - lol @ “porthole”

FB1757B0-FD7B-4BDB-80B9-DE5E0EE4D8B6.jpeg

53A2F653-B58A-48C1-8463-4CF549150D8B.jpeg