SirRoyal

TRAIL CAM BAN UPDATE 3/17/21

8 minutes ago, Desertguide said:

Have you ever been on a guided hunt in another state? 

Nope

10 minutes ago, oz31p said:

Nope

Right on. So what frame of reference do you have to say there should be an asterix? I can honestly say that 75% of the hunters I guide could out hunt 80% of the DIY guys I know in this state.

Would you go to your buddies in Colorado, let him show you his best spots, eat his food, use his gas, let him take a week off work and not give him a dime? I bet not. Theres really no difference. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, stillatmaxpoints said:

Many of the developed waters dirt stock tanks, piped water from storage tank to water troughs etc are ranchers private property. Having no trail cameras on them or people there checking them is a big plus to the rancher. One of the reasons they are not allowed on the Big Bo

Hey Stillatmaxpoints , How is retirement as the Big Bo ex Hunt Manager going? 

Sir, how does people checking trail cams hurt or having trail cams hurt Ranchers? 

6 minutes ago, Desertguide said:

Right on. So what frame of reference do you have to say there should be an asterix? I can honestly say that 75% of the hunters I guide could out hunt 80% of the DIY guys I know in this state.

Would you go to your buddies in Colorado, let him show you his best spots, eat his food, use his gas, let him take a week off work and not give him a dime? I bet not. Theres really no difference. 

Ya pretty cool 

SirRoyal 

I asked you for an honest feedback.  What’s wrong with a season.  

4 minutes ago, SirRoyal said:

Hey Stillatmaxpoints , How is retirement as the Big Bo ex Hunt Manager going? 

Sir, how does people checking trail cams hurt or having trail cams hurt Ranchers? 

Have you ever spooked cattle off a tank to checked your 15 cameras?  
Can I am come put 15 cameras at your house to see if it effects you!  
seriously why can’t you see both sides Bundy.  

I only want them to ban cameras in 1, 8, 9,10, 12b,13a and b, 18a and b, 19a and b, 20ab&c, 21,22, 23, 27 and 12a except for the buffalo hunts. 😆 That's all!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, oz31p said:

Ya pretty cool 

You got anything worth reading to post! Some guides care about there clients and experience in the woods.  Must guides are die hard hunters that love to hunt.  
like anything a few bad apples. 
I have guided several hunts and I sometimes hunt harder for them then I do. Why because that maybe their only opportunity in az or nm.  
Go troll another thread that matches your educational level.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, az300wby said:

Ok cutting tags has helped.  But you are telling me no cams hasn’t helped?  Be honest. 
I have hunted 10 for 20+ years it had cameras everywhere.  Not anymore(big bo)
What happened to unit 9? Its not what it was 20 years ago.  Maybe trail cams?  

Friend , We killed the #2 muzzleloader bull Gross Score 421" in the world in 9 in 2019. Not on water, He was a long 10 miles from where I had him on Trail cam all summer.  We shot him in his bed at 2:30 in the afternoon at least 3 miles from the water. Thats knowledge of the unit and knowing where to look. 

I personally can transistion 9 or 10 and kill big bulls with or without trail cams. Makes me no difference. But I do love my summer excursions watching videoing , using trail cameras , and watching monster bulls . 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, az300wby said:

You got anything worth reading to post! Some guides care about there clients and experience in the woods.  Must guides are die hard hunters that love to hunt.  
I have guided several hunts and I sometimes hunt harder for them then I do. Why because that maybe their only opportunity in az or nm.  

You hunt harder because of the pressure of being paid tons of money. Honestly 

2 minutes ago, SirRoyal said:

Friend , We killed the #2 muzzleloader bull Gross Score 421" in the world in 9 in 2019. Not on water, He was a long 10 miles from where I had him on Trail cam all summer.  We shot him in his bed at 2:30 in the afternoon at least 3 miles from the water. Thats knowledge of the unit and knowing where to look. 

I personally can transistion 9 or 10 and kill big bulls with or without trail cams. Makes me no difference. But I do love my summer excursions watching videoing , using trail cameras , and watching monster bulls . 

Nice is 9 what it was 20 years ago? Did your cameras 10-3 miles away help in the harvest?  Guess you got lucky to find him again. Guess you knew he would be 10 miles away.  
 stop your holy bs.  Cameras helped your right?  
talked both side of the coin preacher. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, az300wby said:

SirRoyal 

I asked you for an honest feedback.  What’s wrong with a season.  

Have you ever spooked cattle off a tank to checked your 15 cameras?  
Can I am come put 15 cameras at your house to see if it effects you!  
seriously why can’t you see both sides Bundy.  

Thats Hilarious ,  So I guess  Ranchers better start walking to those waterholes. They might spook their cattle away if they drive up with their stock trailers.

I have great idea how about the Lazy hunters , lazy guides, lazy helpers start closing the gates. Thats the biggest single issue with the ranchers not Trail cameras. 

5 minutes ago, az300wby said:

It’s not the bad apples I take issue with but the entire industry that prostitutes out our wild life. 

• Like 1

Just now, az300wby said:

Nice is 9 what it was 20 years ago? Did your cameras 10-3 miles away help in the harvest?  Guess you got lucky to find him again. Guess you knew he would be 10 miles away.  
 stop your holy bs.  Cameras helped your right?  
talked both side of the coin preacher. 

Actually I know how to hunt ! Call it 6th sense. 

Just now, huntlines said:

You hunt harder because of the pressure of being paid tons of money. Honestly 

It’s not about money.  Have you guided any hunts?  I get paid regardless of the results. 
dude you are a troll.  Where did you come from. 

1 minute ago, oz31p said:

It’s not the bad apples I take issue with but the entire industry that prostitutes out our wild life. 

Like trail cams, rangerfinder, long range weapons, binos, better bullets, trophy hunt dates, and better scopes. 
Guess you don’t own any of them.