SirRoyal

TRAIL CAM BAN UPDATE 3/17/21

6 minutes ago, SirRoyal said:

Actually I know how to hunt ! Call it 6th sense. 

Still don’t answer questions.  One sided preacher. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, SirRoyal said:

Actually I know how to hunt ! Call it 6th sense. 

Dude it's because he showed up on other cameras. Come on. Do you work for Biden? Frickin lies

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, az300wby said:

I guess it depends on how you hunt. The way I hunt and guide they wouldn't make any difference whatsoever. Now... early archery on coues last year... I bet they made a HUGE difference. That was a slaughter. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, az300wby said:

It’s not about money.  Have you guided any hunts?  I get paid regardless of the results. 
dude you are a troll.  Where did you come from. 

I’m a troll? Nice try. I’ve been a member for almost ten years. I don’t guide. I’ve helped lots of friends and family members on hunts but not for money. 

Your lying to yourself if you say it’s not for the money otherwise you’d do it for free. It’s always about the money and the tips. Now I know your paper thin.

My favorite rifle is my 300wby and now I want to sell it.....

9 hours ago, huntlines said:

I’m a troll? Nice try. I’ve been a member for almost ten years. I don’t guide. I’ve helped lots of friends and family members on hunts but not for money. 

Your lying to yourself if you say it’s not for the money otherwise you’d do it for free. It’s always about the money and the tips. Now I know your paper thin.

My favorite rifle is my 300wby and now I want to sell it.....

Ten years of trolling nice. Guide a hunt and walk in a guides shoes then provide some feedback.  
How much are you asking for your 300wby?

That would be pretty sad if you charged your friends and family. 

Do you know how much time and money and planning goes into guiding a client?  It’s not as profitable as you think.  

This truly isn't about guides or DIY. It's about a rule that will have a big impact on the way some people hunt. It will actually impact all of us one way or another. If they do ban them, it's going to force a lot more hunters to scout a lot more. More people in the field more often. If you want the ban, don't complain when you're hunting early archery deer and there are guys everywhere scouting for elk. I just want game and fish to do what's right. And to me.. what is right is clear concise rules without miles of gray area that are enforceable. Good night all... good chatting with you. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Desertguide said:
13 minutes ago, az300wby said:

Ten years of trolling nice. Guide a hunt and walk in a guides shoes then provide some feedback.  
How much are you asking for your 

Don't know how that happened... lol

Either way does it really matter we will all continue to hunt. 
I am done too.  Except if I get trolled then I will flip a coin. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, az300wby said:

guides will never admit it because it shows That they help take bigger animals.

Normal hunters will admit it and several have on this and other forums over the years.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Desertguide said:

This truly isn't about guides or DIY. It's about a rule that will have a big impact on the way some people hunt. It will actually impact all of us one way or another. If they do ban them, it's going to force a lot more hunters to scout a lot more. More people in the field more often. If you want the ban, don't complain when you're hunting early archery deer and there are guys everywhere scouting for elk. I just want game and fish to do what's right. And to me.. what is right is clear concise rules without miles of gray area that are enforceable. Good night all... good chatting with you. 

Thats kinda BS, theres a ton of people scouting elk during early archery deer season always have been even before the cams got popular. most Hunters will early archery deer hunt in the unit they got there bull tags, cams or no cams .

• Like 1

Honestly, the last thing I want while hunting is to have a guide screw up my hunt because he's trying to find/get his client a trophy.  The guides & their minions I've personally had the displeasure of running into while hunting couldn't give a dang about screwing up other's hunts, but rather were only focused on pleasing their client/employer (& this came from talking with them afterwards).  Know those of us who eventually will become tagholders (again) have often waited a decade or more for our hunts & have therefore earned our tags!   I wonder how many guides would be out there if it were illegal to charge for guiding?  I've "guided" family and friends too, but it wasn't to get paid, it was to share their life experience with them as family & close friends, & not for money.

I don't personally know any of you here on CWT, certainly not any of the guides here, so to be fair I don't know if "you" are akin to those I've run into in the past described herein, I certainly hope not!  All I can say is there have been numerous times I've been in a position where I was there first in on a large bull & a guide with his client screwed it up knowing full well I was getting close, perhaps just to prevent me from taking those magnificent animals (it certainly seemed that way).

On the flip side, I've also had other (solo) hunters in the field back off when I was there first just as I have conversely done for others.  That said, & in all fairness while it's probably happened, I have never experienced a guide/client back off when I was there first.  It seemed their intent was to either have their client make the kill or nobody.

If this is not you, then Thank You!  Otherwise, leveraging wildlife to earn the almighty dollar can ruin this for all of us in the end, & that's my two cents, like it or not.  BTW, I too use cameras & love checking them, so personally was against the overall ban fwiw.

Again, I sincerely hope the guides here on CWT have honorable morals recognizing and respecting other tagholder's rights to pursue wildlife just as I know guides have the right to charge for guiding.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, az300wby said:

Still don’t answer questions.  One sided preacher. 

Lol! Cant be in Heaven and torment at the same time! So I stay up here thank you Sir! 

3 hours ago, az300wby said:

Can you provide some details about your statement? 

Access fees.......F that.....plenty of other places to hunt.

10 minutes ago, SirRoyal said:

Lol! Cant be in Heaven and torment at the same time! So I stay up here thank you Sir! 

All holy and chit and still a one sided preacher.  You hitting the sauce again?  Guess your an old stubborn mule. Like my uncle guess I like that about you.  Guess we will agree to disagree.  At the end of the day your a good dude.