Sign in to follow this  
elkaholic

Nobody / anybody

3 hours ago, GreyGhost85 said:

My dad drew. He either had 27 or 28bp’s though so not real excited or surprised. He was due. I had 23, my brother 24 and nothing for us. 

Archery man!    They were made for bowhunting. 5 more years sounds lame!

• Like 1

26 and nothing maby next year with 27

• Like 1

27 bp and Nope 

• Sad 1

I recieved a call back in September that I was next in line for a rifle tag in 9. I turned it down since it was only 2 weeks before the hunt. Got hit with an antelope charge today, 26 points. Slim to none chance it could be for my daughter though, she has 0 points.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, UggRedBilly said:

Man I feel terrible for you guys. I was just looking into the draw odds and it is stupid that a 0 point person has almost the same chance as a 15-20 point person. Depending on hunt type and unit. 

Kinda makes me wish that the BP system would square the points. I feel like a lot of the time more people with few points draw more often than those with 20. I'm not sure of the real stats but I kinda see that trend from each year of pronghorn hunts

It’s a FACT that more people with a few points than those with 20 draw every year. There are far more people with 0-10 points than there are people with 20-28 points. The way the draw is set up favors the random rounds not the bonus pass round. 

• Like 1

27 points for me...wasn’t enough this go around. Buddy of mine with ZERO points, no loyalty or hunter safety drew a unit 10 rifle tag though....gotta love the randomness<———- sarcasm if you couldn’t tell. 

14 hours ago, creed_az_88 said:

Archery man!    They were made for bowhunting. 5 more years sounds lame!

That’s been my plan to do as soon as i draw a rifle or muzzy tag but I’ll probably be 70 by the time that happens. I’ve shot 5 in different states and just want one, big az antelope in my life

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

That’s what I thought. What was max? Maybe he’s mistaken 

Thought it was 29...and I thought there were less than 5 guys with that many.