Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
andrewmilich

Crazy observation about this site

Recommended Posts

love that buck lance...was a great story also...u should bump it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, andrewmilich said:

I was just thinking About this forum and wondered how come we never have any women hunters chiming in on anything.  I just realize this site is a serious sausage fest.  Bahahah.  Thoughts?

 

 

Cause there in the Kitchen where they belong ;)

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, andrewmilich said:

I was just thinking About this forum and wondered how come we never have any women hunters chiming in on anything. 

 

 

Thank god we don’t 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Delw said:

Cause there in the Kitchen where they belong ;)

I knew someone would finally say it, took long enough…….

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My wife lurked on here for a bit. Said it was too much drama and 🐓 measuring 

  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wanna screw up a website encourage women and Susans to come on it AND POST. I mean after all look at fgbook and twtr for proof.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whats funny about this post is this website is owned by a woman..She doesnt post anymore but she does own it. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, andrewmilich said:

I was just thinking About this forum and wondered how come we never have any women hunters chiming in on anything.  I just realize this site is a serious sausage fest.  Bahahah.  Thoughts?

 

 

I remember a few instinces here and on other similar websites where they try to participate and are esentially run off. I remember a thread a while back about women hunters and someone here chimed in that "Women belong in the Kitchen". Just like most things in life, I think there are a few who ruin it for the rest of us.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Delw said:

wanna screw up a website encourage women and Susans to come on it AND POST. I mean after all look at fgbook and twtr for proof.

 

The irony here is that you took over one of the largest fishing forums in the country and ran it into the ground. Now you spend your time trolling on one of the last thriving outdoor related forums which is managed and created by a woman.

Do you tell your Marine Daugher that she belongs in the kitchen? 

  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, brent said:

The irony here is that you took over one of the largest fishing forums in the country and ran it into the ground. Now you spend your time trolling on one of the last thriving outdoor related forums which is managed and created by a woman.

Do you tell your Marine Daugher that she belongs in the kitchen? 

Irony is funny when you spin it. Facts are better, I sold it and made BANK.

And yes I do tell my Marine Daughter that all the time as well as some of our closest friends tell her the same thing. Best part about it she can take it and dish it out unlike most so called men on this forum,  ;)

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My woman is a dang good hunter... and would take one look at this site and say it's full of a$$holes. I know because she calls me one daily. 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×