CouesFanatic

Hits Started

24 minutes ago, wish2hunt said:

My wife and daughter put all  3 of the 36a oct-nov hunts for 3rd 4th and 5th and no charge

I know multiple people that put it in the 3rd-5th spot and they all drew. We kind of assumed that's what they got since they don't have a lot of points, but maybe they got something better! 

31 minutes ago, wish2hunt said:

My wife and daughter put all  3 of the 36a oct-nov hunts for 3rd 4th and 5th and no charge

Last year the only 36 hunts that had tags fall to the 3-5 pass were the early and late Nov hunts in 36A.  The 36A Oct and all 36B and C tags went in the first/second pass.

I’m sorry if I hurt some feelings But hunting needs to go back to the sportsman The rest need to go back to watching football and playing golf

• Like 7

20 hours ago, Oakley said:

My third choice was typically a 100 percent draw in fact i usually get left tags for it November 36 a no tag this year. Baaa

This hurt feeling, don't flatter yourself, or did I miss something ?

Does anyone think they drew the LATE 3A/3C hunt that has 10 tags?

Jeff

1 hour ago, cohntr6 said:

Does anyone think they drew the LATE 3A/3C hunt that has 10 tags?

Jeff

My son had 14 points and no tag for 3a/3c.  I'm not surprised as I am sure some people with near max points applied.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, knothead said:

My son had 14 points and no tag for 3a/3c.  I'm not surprised as I am sure some people with near max points applied.

With only 10 tags and 1 bonus pass tag all it takes is one guy with 20 points dumb enough to try for the 3c late hunt and the rest of the tags are in the random pool.

33 minutes ago, AZtroutman said:

With only 10 tags and 1 bonus pass tag all it takes is one guy with 20 points dumb enough to try for the 3c late hunt and the rest of the tags are in the random pool.

Its actually 2 tags in the bonus pass.

• Like 1

Lol OK 2 tags. Let me change my sentence and add 2 tags to it and it has the same meaning. The meaning being unless you have 18+ points don't plan on drawing the 3c late hunt in the bonus pass. Every year there are 2 or more guys with 16+ points that try for the October 3c hunt so just imagine what the late hunt will get.

6 hours ago, wildwoody said:

This hurt feeling, don't flatter yourself, or did I miss something ?

In my profession there’s a clear difference between hunters and sportsman