Sign in to follow this  
eastvalleyjerry

Super Raffle Bull

Yeah, my thoughts as well. I've been hoping to see pictures of other angles since it was posted last week. But appears substantially smaller. Maybe the drought or the hunter found one he liked too much to pass up?

The said it was a net B&C bull so at least 360, but not the 400" giants we see sometimes. Between drought and this being a raffle not auction bull I'd say he did pretty well.

• Like 2

If the tag holder is happy that's all that matters. Personally, I would have held off.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, yotebuster said:

Is that last years raffle or this current one that just won?  I’d fallow that tag till next year if it was mine.  

I thought this yrs winner starts at beginning of Aug? This bull was killed in the last week or 2 

3 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

Is that last years raffle or this current one that just won?  I’d fallow that tag till next year if it was mine.  

I am not sure, it says 2021 on the IG post so I assume this years winner.

48 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

congrats to everyone involved on an excellent Arizona drought year bull. 

I always thought net b and c was 375 

375 is the minimum for the all-time book which I believe is published every 6 years. 360 is the minimum for the awards book which I believe is published every 3 years. If it doesn't make 375 it will never be in the all-time book. Animals in the all-time book will be there forever. The awards book animals will only be in the book for the 3-year period respectfully.

This is last years super raffle winner. After diamond killed the “Waldo” bull this gentleman booked with them. They spent a lot of days looking for a giant that disappeared. The tag holder didn’t have much time left to hunt so he filled his tag. This is what I’ve heard from different sources

• Like 3

Considering last year the same group guided the raffle tag holder to a 430" bull, I think they took the picture and only posted this one for a reason, a good side profile would tell alot. Probably indicative of it being a tough year out there, but I hope not.

1 hour ago, Azdiy said:

375 is the minimum for the all-time book which I believe is published every 6 years. 360 is the minimum for the awards book which I believe is published every 3 years. If it doesn't make 375 it will never be in the all-time book. Animals in the all-time book will be there forever. The awards book animals will only be in the book for the 3-year period respectfully.

All animals that make the book are in the records forever. However only animals above 375” are printed in every version of the book.

29 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

All animals that make the book are in the records forever. However only animals above 375” are printed in every version of the book.

Where was the 360 coming from then