Flatlander

Petition - Stop Paying Influencers

1 hour ago, GreyGhost85 said:

I’ll sign it when we have a petition for point guard and a solution for people taking advantage of(and a paycheck for) "tag donation”. Paying influencers is BS but all you gotta do is cap non-rez otc tags and it all becomes irrelevant. 

Go ahead and start a petition dude. Or come on here and talk more shoot to me. See which gets you further.

Makes no difference to me. I’ll make the best difference I can when and where I can.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

The people that take advantage of point guard do not care what it costs. It could be $1000 and it wouldn’t matter. What is a “donated” sheep tag worth? The tag donations have also bogged down the max bp pool substantially… and WTF is point guard plus membership? Probably a way to make tag “donations” easier and more frequent. 

I have know idea where the department is headed with either one.  I usually try and catch the meetings on their live webcast but I will be helping a buddy on his elk hunt this weekend, so hopefully someone will watch and chime in. Will also be interesting to hear how the hunt guidelines are coming along. 

8 hours ago, 654321 said:

I have "know" idea where the "department" is headed with either one.  I usually try and catch the meetings on their live webcast but I will be helping a buddy on his elk hunt this weekend, so hopefully someone will watch and chime in. Will also be interesting to hear how the hunt guidelines are coming along. 

It is not a department it is a cabal.

9 hours ago, Flatlander said:

Go ahead and start a petition dude. Or come on here and talk more shoot to me. See which gets you further.

Makes no difference to me. I’ll make the best difference I can when and where I can.

I would be all about it but the damage is already done and G&F is probably done paying them anyways because it no longer benefits them. It is no secret that we are losing all otc hunts because of it. G&F will still find other ways to spend our money in areas that do not benefit wildlife like what i’m imagining this point guard premium membership BS is. They know they’re going to lose a ton of revenue when OTC hunts are gone and this will be a way to make up for it. I do appreciate your involvement but there are much larger issues to tackle. 

Signed! Havnt run into them yet in the 36's but only a matter of time.

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

I see a well known guide already defending this on FB

Where was this?

2 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

Where was this?

On some dudes page who shared it who is also a member here. I guess it wasn’t defending but he was questioning the numbers 

2 hours ago, GreyGhost85 said:

I would be all about it but the damage is already done and G&F is . It is no secret that we are losing all otc hunts because of it. G&F will still find other ways to spend our money in areas .

Latest, turned in tags. Newest raffle tag idea. Forget the next guy in line who didn't draw

. More money in selling it, specially archery elk tags.