COOSEFAN

An incredible 3 day hunt, and.....

That was an amazing story. My hats off to Ian and the Mullin's crew for another great hunt that got shared with us here at coueswhitetail. :)

TJ

Awesome job Ian and the Mullins crew!

Thanks for sharing the great story and awesome pictures!

Ron

Man first off how nice for his dad to sign down his tag, and then how awesome of a bull is that!! Congrats to all of you on a successful hunt!! ag

Great story, sounds like a fun hunt. That is an awesome bull. Congrats Ian.

--Bill

great post!!! thanks for sharing

was any attempt made to talk to the other hunter on the first morning? I would have at least talked to him - hopefully he would have agreed that he should have got there earlier and given the hunter was hearing impaired may have given him something to think about.

sounds like it made for a better hunt anyway. 3 days with lots of bulls vs 1 hour wth one. not that it matters but was the other bull bigger than this one?

thanks for sharing and congrats to all!!!

great post!!! thanks for sharing

was any attempt made to talk to the other hunter on the first morning? I would have at least talked to him - hopefully he would have agreed that he should have got there earlier and given the hunter was hearing impaired may have given him something to think about.

sounds like it made for a better hunt anyway. 3 days with lots of bulls vs 1 hour wth one. not that it matters but was the other bull bigger than this one?

thanks for sharing and congrats to all!!!

Thanks again guys!

My brother, Ian and I jumped up as soon as we heard those guys shoot the bull and ran back to the truck so we didn't lose any more time. With only 3 days to hunt we didn't want to waste a minute of it so we headed higher up to chase bugles. That morning in particular Ian passed up 4-5 bulls with the biggest being a solid 340" type at 20 yards screaming right at him! Like I said earlier, Ian wouldn't have experienced that if it were him pulling the trigger at first light! My dad and Ian's dad went over to see the bull and to congratulate the hunters, the bull was a solid 370 type bull as well but opposite from Ian's bull, the other bull had a huge bottom end and smaller top end and a little wider, a stud bull for sure, but I think Ian's is better looking ;)

CONGRATES, This is an awesome story, I couldn't even think about having a tag like that given to me, just AWESOME. Jim, GREAT JOB Andy

How did the bull aquire the name "Ron Burgandy". Just curious.?

I will field this question. Matt and I had found the bull almost 6 weeks ago and when we first found him he had almost 40 cows with him! We watched him and saw how he was just a class act ladies man if I should say so. Matt and I both love Will Ferrel movies and he through out the thought of naming him Ron Burgandy (from the movie Anchorman) and it just kind of stuck.

Those are some of the better field photos I've seen in a while. Great bull and pics, congrats guys.........

Congratulations to Ian and the whole Mullins team!!!! The Burgundy bull was/is a heck of a bull.>>> Manny