goinhuntn

Incompetents

Walmart was out of OTC Deer. (Had to call the front desk - the Sporting goods area was a ghost town, no matter how many times you hit the button). DID find 4 boxes of .410 though. 

Had to go to the AZGFD office for 3 tags. 

My father calls them COVID employees. They are people with a pulse that are filling job openings. They will take anyone willing to show up to work  

Last weekend I was changing oil in all my family’s vehicles and my large oil tank was full and needed to be recycled. I called Autozone and asked if their recycle tank was full.  The guy said, “yeah we have a recycle tank.”. I said yeah I just want to make sure it’s not full before I drive over there.  He said, “yeah man you’re good.”  I put everything in my truck (about 6 gallons of oil drove over there and unloaded it all. when I started wheeling the oil tank through the store, the employee said, “our oil tank is full. they are coming tomorrow.”  I lost it. 

• Haha 1

Any young, responsible, intelligent, hard working, honest person with integrity these days could really be successful at a young age. At this rate you could start at the front desk of a Hyatt hotel and be GM in 10 years. Employers must be begging for competent people and willing to keep them no matter what it takes. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Curtis Reed said:

Any young, responsible, intelligent, hard working, honest person with integrity these days could really be successful at a young age. At this rate you could start at the front desk of a Hyatt hotel and be GM in 10 years. Employers must be begging for competent people and willing to keep them no matter what it takes. 

Anyone who runs a business trying to hire good employees is finding out that most of the responsible, intelligent, hard working ones are in business for themselves!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, goinhuntn said:

This doesn’t even make sense!! Why even respond to the post!

Day drinkin!

1 hour ago, NOTAGS said:

Day drinkin!

Probably drank bong water for breakfast.

• Haha 3

So just to clarify.  You want a company that makes zero from the sale of an item to have trained employees to take care of that item?

• Thanks 1

Idk about everyone else but I got quite a chuckle from these horror stories. Not meaning to laugh at anyones expense, but man it’s funny because it’s true how you can go into a store and employees have noooo idea what’s going on