elkslare

Draw Results

9 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Archery bull baby!!!

You better muscle up Sweetie ........ you need to pull more weight than your Hello Kitty bow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats.  Hope you Whack a Toad!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, sjvcon said:

You better muscle up Sweetie ........ you need to pull more weight than your Hello Kitty bow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think he got the Dora the Explorer bow last year.  With a high FOC arrow that should do the trick 

• Haha 1

23 late archery bull for son

Limited ops cow for wife

Limited ops "any elk" for me

• Like 6

Wow, they are on fire this year...Way to go AZ Game & Fish!

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, sjvcon said:

I would say something about being able to pull more than you, but that would be a lie. 

However, I can pull my 72# bow like it's a thong on a strippers but, sliding the dollar in. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AZtroutman said:

Congrats! How many points? so I can hate you more.

• Like 5

Did anyone notice their bonus points are wrong? I have 17 for antelope and my app said I had 4 for this draw. I had 2 for elk and the draw said I had zero? I drew a elk tag and always have loyalty and hunter ed, Weird.

5 minutes ago, muleybowhunter said:

Did anyone notice their bonus points are wrong? I have 17 for antelope and my app said I had 4 for this draw. I had 2 for elk and the draw said I had zero? I drew a elk tag and always have loyalty and hunter ed, Weird.

My points page says as of 3/8 but they didn’t give me an additional point for not drawing elk and antelope.  Must be still working on that patch job. 

• Like 1

Not under bonus point under your apps. When I open draw apps and click on antelope it says Individual Bonus Points  and shows 4 ? but I show 17 under bonus point section. 

19 minutes ago, muleybowhunter said:

Yes,  I went in with 20 last year so should be 21 this year and my portal said 18 including a loyalty point. She sad I did not put in so I emailed my receipts.  My portal is still wrong but maybe they added them. Same with my son. Said he did not put in the last 4 years but had a loyalty point. I emailed his receipts but his portal has not chamged.

• Like 1