OSU Cowboy

Overlanded Toyota Tacoma - PRICE LOWERED $29,500 OBO

On 7/25/2022 at 1:27 PM, Crazymonkey said:

By comparison my 2018 ram 2500 4x4 diesel mega cab Damm near loaded was 52000 with just 23000 on it.

In 2018 or did you buy it in the past 14 months?

13 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

In 2018 or did you buy it in the past 14 months?

I have an 18 cummins 4x4 with 35k miles that is currently worth about 45-48k i figure. Apparently tacomas appreciate 

27 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

I have an 18 cummins 4x4 with 35k miles that is currently worth about 45-48k i figure. Apparently tacomas appreciate 

Where I’m at (dealership) diesels in decent condition are going for 65+. I looked at a used 2020 Denali duramax with 20k and they were asking 98,0000. That’s just one example. Prices are high and they’re selling. I was waiting to buy a 3/4 ton diesel til biden was in office for awhile. I screwed myself! Shoulda bought in 2020.

28 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Where I’m at (dealership) diesels in decent condition are going for 65+. I looked at a used 2020 Denali duramax with 20k and they were asking 98,0000. That’s just one example. Prices are high and they’re selling. I was waiting to buy a 3/4 ton diesel til biden was in office for awhile. I screwed myself! Shoulda bought in 2020.

Sweet jeebus

3 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

That's a pretty truck! 

I agree. I like the contrast of the original color in the doors against the wrap. I don’t know anything about the overland setups but it seems to be loaded. 

• Like 1

Very nice rig!  Overlanding trucks are getting sick money for them.  There is a huge market/people out there that are into it.   Go see Overland Expo in Flagstaff, site to see.

Priced a little high, but that's the game. You don't start out low and work up. A lot of money goes into all that gear. Mines still progressing but I've already got a small fortune in it. 

The new guy at work just spent 98k on a new Denali diesel.How do you make the payment for that ? I make twice what he makes and wouldn't get myself into a truck payment as high as my house payment.When I looked in 2020 my truck was 83k new with out all the extra the truck I bought has.I said nope to that and bought the 2018 for 52k .Even with a big down over 10 k my payments are 600 plus a month.

4 hours ago, Crazymonkey said:

The new guy at work just spent 98k on a new Denali diesel.How do you make the payment for that ? I make twice what he makes and wouldn't get myself into a truck payment as high as my house payment.When I looked in 2020 my truck was 83k new with out all the extra the truck I bought has.I said nope to that and bought the 2018 for 52k .Even with a big down over 10 k my payments are 600 plus a month.

Probably doesn’t have kids 

4 hours ago, Crazymonkey said:

I saw a guy who had ordered a new F250 Diesel and was selling it for $115K and hadn't even taken delivery yet. I guess there are some long wait times for special ordered trucks. I'm still driving a 2000 F250 and don't want/need a payment.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

Probably doesn’t have kids 

Kids are about 1k a month till they go to school .Then you get a little break and then it gets expensive again.