Sign in to follow this  

Auction tag

Yup! Unbelievable!  I believe the Antelope Island mule tag went for $550k!

Jimmy John bought the Antelope Island tag. $500k.  Nevada hunter paid $725k for the Az. tag.

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

21 hours ago, muley224 said:

Jimmy John bought the Antelope Island tag. $500k.  Nevada hunter paid $725k for the Az. tag.

They gonna hafta lower him down from a helicopter this time.  Ain’t no horse big enough….

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

This was a 2023 auction buck from Utah, 45” wide, 276” in velvet.

The auction prices last night were $575k for the AZ Statewide, $375k for Antelope Island, $340k for the UT statewide.

e8196756-da64-426e-980e-ea32808bd8ca.jpeg

IMG_8251.jpeg

IMG_8248.jpeg

IMG_7662_Original.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Wow! 2

On 2/8/2023 at 1:01 PM, bojangles said:

They gonna hafta lower him down from a helicopter this time.  Ain’t no horse big enough….

Exactly they practically beat that mule to death hauling his fat butt up there.  and his fifty person fan club.  Fu## Jimmy's John and his entire shoot hole franchise.

He doesn't own it anymore but I do agree. Dumb question what is the Antilope island tag?

Hopefully some remote island hidden in the deepest shoot there is with mosquitoes as big as pigeons. And the drop him head first from that helicopter they will need

5 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

He doesn't own it anymore but I do agree. Dumb question what is the Antilope island tag?

It's an island on the salt lake by Salt lake City.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Roofer Billy said:

Exactly they practically beat that mule to death hauling his fat butt up there.  and his fifty person fan club.  Fu## Jimmy's John and his entire shoot hole franchise.

Why the hate for him?

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, cjl2010 said:

Why the hate for him?

I have had two sisters work for him One in Vegas and one here in Mesa .  My sister worked for him in 2004 in Vegas. She was 17 and he came in with some possible new franchise owners. And ask my sister to make sandwiches for all them. She did. All the guest was happy with there service and there sandwiches. Even the possible female new owner commented on Her and her sandwiches she made. They were all happy. Then jimmy steps up and begins to say he was sorry that he didn't agree. That Jimmy Johns requires better service and told my sister she was fired. That wasn't bad enough . My sister was 17 years old. As she left He said to Her that if that's the way you handle my meat on a sandwich. Remind me not to let you touch My meat.. very very inappropriate. My other sister was fired 49 minutes after showing up to work on her first day and all alone to open and never trained one second.

• Haha 1
  • Wow! 1

Sorry I didn't mean to crap all over this post. Just have lots of hate for anyone who goes thru life belittling and using other people. Or practically poisoning with tainted meats and vegetables.

Then having the money to do the things he does. And when you see him in the field. He treats the animals he kills with no more respect then he did his employees..

Like I said people like him deserve to be dropped on there Head.

Okay now I'm done. Good night and eat crap Jimmy

• Like 2