zslayer

Card Hits!

8 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Got an elk charge today. First time it’s ever come any other day that the first morning.

Dang I thought it was finished checking my card…LoL congrats!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Youre a failed husband. Your new old hide is ugly as sin. 

Don't talk sh!t about my woman. you will be sorry.  I am done as You are WORTHLESS AND PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF YOU And me Bickering and You lying.  Lets see some of your Skanks. Oh I forgot ,Your gay. Don't worry I'm done. You have ruined this site. Maybee I"ll come on again some day if i ever get drunk as I wrongly been accused and let You know how I really feel about You.....BYE.................................BOB!

7 minutes ago, naturebob said:

Don't talk sh!t about my woman. you will be sorry.  I am done as You are WORTHLESS AND PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF YOU And me Bickering and You lying.  Lets see some of your Skanks. Oh I forgot ,Your gay. Don't worry I'm done. You have ruined this site. Maybee I"ll come on again some day if i ever get drunk as I wrongly been accused and let You know how I really feel about You.....BYE.................................BOB!

you’ll be back. You’re always full of shoot 

7 minutes ago, naturebob said:

I guess we will see you back here this evening.

• Haha 2

Just now, Curtis Reed said:

⬆️ Thats the largest group of randomly capitalized words I’ve ever seen!

That is called drunk typing 

39 minutes ago, 1uglydude said:

Have you been charged for yours yet?

Yes mid January and got the tags a few days later

5 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

He can stop whenever he wants to. 

I'm thinking maybe an old fashion Cage Fight. We could probably pay for Amandas bill for the next 10 years and a bunch of Youth Raffles for Crazy Monkey.  But first, each contestant/combatant must consume a six pack (of their choice) and a pint of Jack, on me.

Who'll back out first???

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

you’ll be back. You’re always full of shoot 

In case he’s a man of his word, let me just thank you now

THANK YOU

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, trphyhntr said:
  5 hours ago, naturebob said:

Slide over nothing. You Boy have no Life But Coues site and Break the law and wanna talk Sittt about Me . and call and old man names . Total Loser ,I am sure You don't have a Wife. Who would put up with You. ...............................BOB!

naturebob,

I do not know which is  lower than some guy calling trphyhntr a poacher with no proof what so ever or you bashing a young hunter for getting a sheep tag! 

I hope that my kids get tags over me because it is an awesome experience and they grow up so fast that before you know it they are living their own lives.  

You sound to me as a ahole of a father! 

trphyhntr is no saint, but i bet he would help a non real hunter kill a sheep.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, wish2hunt said:

Yes mid January and got the tags a few days later

Crap.  No one in our group has been charged yet, but when we called they told us that we were on the list for the second hunt.  Which one do you have?