Kuhlcoues

How long until cards are hit??

20 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

I'm not liking what I'm seeing.

Faith my friend! I didnt draw my archery Bull tag till almost 5 pm. still plenty of time to draw.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, campmeat said:

Faith my friend! I didnt draw my archery Bull tag till almost 5 pm. still plenty of time to draw.

I hope that you are correct! As of now, I am tagless in 3 states (including Az), as is my hunting partner, my son, and a friend from out of state!

I have been working hard on getting my airedale trained up as a bird dog, but I dont want to spend THAT much time chasing her for ducks and quail!

There’s gotta be more to come I hope… several people I’ve talked to haven’t drawn higher odds hunts, including myself. In fact I haven’t heard from anyone who’s drawn a tag yet

14 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

I hope that you are correct! As of now, I am tagless in 3 states (including Az), as is my hunting partner, my son, and a friend from out of state!

I have been working hard on getting my airedale trained up as a bird dog, but I dont want to spend THAT much time chasing her for ducks and quail!

I haven't had a card hit either yet , but did draw a elk tag so don't really understand your pain. Praying it turns around for you.

• Like 1

Bummer, it's over.  Congrats to everyone that got tags.  First year in the last ten we won't be doing any kind of hunting.  Our lucky streak has ended.

2 minutes ago, phillyphan said:

Bummer, it's over.  Congrats to everyone that got tags.  First year in the last ten we won't be doing any kind of hunting.  Our lucky streak has ended.

It's not over yet.

• Like 1

7million people in AZ no such thing as 100% anymore those days are over

• Like 4

1 minute ago, 257 STW said:

Most of the new residents are purple haired, gun hating, tofu eatin, gender confused, man bun, flat brimmers 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 257 STW said:

Yes there is. Enough points or applying for certain low quality hunts can be 100%

4 minutes ago, 257 STW said:

There's still is you just got to put those southern units  as your 1st choice...

• Like 1