Kuhlcoues

How long until cards are hit??

2 minutes ago, codyhuntsaz said:

According to a bunch of guys on here….don’t give up hope. Haha 

All these decoys and blinds and no hunt to use them on. Hahaha. Off to NM I go. 

AZGFD working on it 

IMG_5329.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

When did they start doing bonus points for crane? Or did they? I’ve never drawn or had points but saw the point column on the portal.

I know you could buy a point this year, not sure previous to that. 

• Like 1

It is only a matter of time before we see excitement and witness success stories of happy members drawing tags.

• Like 6

I got hit yesterday around 10AM. Oct Coues either 23 or 22. Had 4 points.

Very happy to have a tag. I have been hunting in Az since I was a tyke in the mid 60s. Clearly remember going to Nevvits Richfield gas station on Mill in Tempe

with  my buddies dad to buy the old metal tags. Drew several elk tags in the 90s and early 2000. ALWAYS drew a 22 or 23 deer tag every year until a few years ago. 

The reality to me as mentioned by others is that there are too many FN people moving in to our state. I have lived under the Rim east of Payson for 30 years. The amount of A holes camping, atvs riding shooting and ripping around on Razors is crazy. Nothing against folks having  fun in the woods  But I see a lot of them disrespecting the outdoors. End of my rant

Good luck to all who are heading out to hunt   Enoy it while you can

• Like 4

I can see the commercial now...."if you or a loved one was affected by the Game and Fish draw, you are entitled to compensation. Symptoms of Game and Fish Draw trauma include: PTSD, shortness of breath, headaches, sleeplessness and irritability.

• Like 3
  • Haha 9

29 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

When did they start doing bonus points for crane? Or did they? I’ve never drawn or had points but saw the point column on the portal.

I was just asking the same thing. I only have 1 bonus point. I think they just started bonus points last year. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

I don't think they did. I think it's just the left hand doesn't know what the heck the right hand is doing.   I chose a point and went all the way to the pay screen just to see if it would let me do it.  Then couldn't go back screen and had to start all over with my app.  Good times.  

I like others here believe its not over.  After every draw for years here theres a crap ton of posts from regular members and not so regular members saying what they've drawn.  Only a fraction of the "I've been drawn" posts so far this time around.  There's more to come

7 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

I don't think they did. I think it's just the left hand doesn't know what the heck the right hand is doing.   I chose a point and went all the way to the pay screen just to see if it would let me do it.  Then couldn't go back screen and had to start all over with my app.  Good times.  

This years regs and a SS of someone with 2 points. 

IMG_1130.png

IMG_1131.jpeg

2 minutes ago, codyhuntsaz said:

This years regs and a SS of someone with 2 points. 

IMG_1130.png

IMG_1131.jpeg

Interesting.