Kuhlcoues

How long until cards are hit??

I put in for a hunt that is usually a guaranteed draw and haven't had a cc hit, my dad and brother put in for the same hunt and nothing for them either. Of all my friends and family that hunt I only know 3 people that have got hit. I dont believe it's over. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, codyhuntsaz said:

Here is some context… I went through this thread and the other thread I started for people to post that have successfully drawn deer tags… There are claims  that they themself or family members or friends have been drawn to a total of 39 successful applicants. I went through last year‘s thread, and there was a total of 59 people that claim to have been drawn, either themselves, friends, or family. Last year’s number reflects all the way through to when the portals were updated though. That gives us about 3 more days of stragglers to come in. I may have miscounted +\- 1 or 2 in either thread, but it’s close. That plus the influx of new applicants may account for this “screw up” by G$F? 

Yeah I’m by no means a fan of this agency but I believe this is just about a lot more people putting in and not pussy footing around and just putting in to make sure they get drawn, equaling easy to draw tags 5 years ago are disappearing in the 1-2 pass. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sky Island junkie said:

Yeah I’m by no means a fan of this agency but I believe this is just about a lot more people putting in and not pussy footing around and just putting in to make sure they get drawn, equaling easy to draw tags 5 years ago are disappearing in the 1-2 pass. 

I agree. 

55 minutes ago, naturebob said:

I like this Guy!  Another Bob. Just what Youa'll need here . More Smart guys with common sense. Good luck to all............The real BOB!

I have no idea where you came up with being smart and common sense 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SwarovskiCoues said:

AE919EDF-7A05-414F-893B-FA136A997D34.thumb.jpeg.7128dc1e782ff2521876dd0aeded67bf.jpeg

me reading all these people repeat the same thing for two days now when we all know its not finished. 

Nah there are a couple on here that think it's over. 😂

12 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Not to mention, wasn't it like 3 or more years ago when the draws were still going smooth.  

No not really. Buddy of mine like 5 years ago came up empty handed. His 5th choice was 35b first November wt hunt. He was so busy he didn’t fight them over it. 
I think there were something like 350 leftovers. I guess if so many think they’re getting screwed, just have to hunt anyhow!😯

No way it's done. I'd be willing to bet a chunk of cash that they messed it up again. And I have no skin in the game this year...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Big or Bust said:

No way it's done. I'd be willing to bet a chunk of cash that they messed it up again. And I have no skin in the game this year...

You don’t apply for ram?

The real question is will they restart the draw, and refund those people already hit? 

43 minutes ago, Sky Island junkie said:

No not really. Buddy of mine like 5 years ago came up empty handed. His 5th choice was 35b first November wt hunt. He was so busy he didn’t fight them over it. 
I think there were something like 350 leftovers. I guess if so many think they’re getting screwed, just have to hunt anyhow!😯

They’ve made a crap ton of mistakes over the decades that I can recall it’s just more hunters are fighting for fewer tags so the  mistakes are exacerbated greatly 

1 minute ago, NeckRoast said:

The real question is will they restart the draw, and refund those people already hit? 

Not a chance in heck