Kuhlcoues

How long until cards are hit??

5 minutes ago, Freakycamo said:

I got a pending charge for $45 and now it's not there. Now You See Me Now you don't

Influencer must've gotten priority over you then

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

my card got hit for 7 different charges today

not ONE of them from azgfd.

this draw sucks

Prove it 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sky Island junkie said:

My wife’s pending charge is gone too. Mine and my nephews remained. Geez

Mine went from pending to processed today, I was hit Tuesday morning. 

3 minutes ago, codyhuntsaz said:

Mine went from pending to processed today, I was hit Tuesday morning. 

Yeah mine went through but hers isn’t even in the pending list anymore. Not used to really keeping track of that activity so not sure if normal? 

3 minutes ago, Sky Island junkie said:

Yeah mine went through but hers isn’t even in the pending list anymore. Not used to really keeping track of that activity so not sure if normal? 

Mine doesn’t do that on the Chase credit card, but I’ve seen other people say theirs does that so I think it depends on the bank. 

4 minutes ago, codyhuntsaz said:

Mine doesn’t do that on the Chase credit card, but I’ve seen other people say theirs does that so I think it depends on the bank. 

Mine is Chase as well. Don’t believe I’ve seen a pending fall off and not become a processed charge? 

None of us got anything…. Again.  I was hoping the kids would at least get a youth tag.  

10 hours ago, Freakycamo said:

I got a pending charge for $45 and now it's not there. Now You See Me Now you don't

It's back!

Im sick of fing donating. Lol have to pull out the residency poachers permit, 5 years with no tag it becomes valid. Sorry had a Blake moment. Powerlines

A pending charge from Wednesday disappeared here too. Charge from last night still there. Running balance on card is as if there is a 45 charge not shown, but not sure if that's from the pending charge that remains. Wells Fargo if that makes a diff. This has never happened to me before and I have used that same card reliably through many, many draws. By that I mean I have never seen a pending charge and the charge not actually show up in the list of actual charges a few days later. 

1 hour ago, wildwoody said:

Im sick of fing donating. Lol have to pull out the residency poachers permit, 5 years with no tag it becomes valid. Sorry had a Blake moment. Powerlines

5 yrs?????

Pssshhhhaaww

try 21

2 hours ago, Heat said:

A pending charge from Wednesday disappeared here too. Charge from last night still there. Running balance on card is as if there is a 45 charge not shown, but not sure if that's from the pending charge that remains. Wells Fargo if that makes a diff. This has never happened to me before and I have used that same card reliably through many, many draws. By that I mean I have never seen a pending charge and the charge not actually show up in the list of actual charges a few days later. 

Pretty common for this to happen to me with BofA.  Yesterday my charge disappeared but it’s back again today.  I don’t know why but it seems to do that right before going from pending to processed

• Like 1