AZAV8ER

Game processors N Phoenix

I called around to a bunch of places to get my Muley processed and either got no response or were full as of last week. I had to go down to Millers in San tan valley and they were able to help!

If you find one, let me know for future use, cause it’s a trek!

Don't me to highjack the thread AZ, Everyone is full in the white mountains and surrounding areas,  If anyone knows of any let me know for elk please.

2 good buddies used this guy. All Said he was top notch. This guy was used on 2 CWT 

we had trouble finding a processor that had room

Screenshot_20231113_180637_WhatsApp.jpg

• Like 1

I just dropped my Mule deer off at the Maricopa County Skill Center near downtown Phx.  They had the room and price is reasonable as they are a school that train butchers.

• Like 2

Sanchez there in S Phx , or Von Hanson Chandler

Not the NW valley but you can also try Gilbert Butchery at 965 S. Val Vista Drive in Gilbert. You can also try U5 Processing in Morristown. All the rest have been mentioned.

FYI, Von Hanson's Chandler no longer processes bone-in wild game. No steaks, roasts, chops, etc. Ground only. Just a heads up for anyone that wants to take their deer/elk there. So if you're cool with blueberry/cheddar/green chile/red wine bratwurst for all of your game meat.....this is your place.....(kind of a bummer, I actually liked that place for a little while).

image.png.5c869acc641fb278b143de0945b14fb5.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dmoto said:

FYI, Von Hanson's Chandler no longer processes bone-in wild game. No steaks, roasts, chops, etc. Ground only. Just a heads up for anyone that wants to take their deer/elk there. So if you're cool with blueberry/cheddar/green chile/red wine bratwurst for all of your game meat.....this is your place.....(kind of a bummer, I actually liked that place for a little while).

image.png.5c869acc641fb278b143de0945b14fb5.png

First place I called and was bummed to find that out. Like you stated, everything has to be deboned 

Far from FDA approved I'm sure but just finished up last years pigs that included about 70lbs of summer sausage, 30lbs of chorizo and 15lbs of jerky. All came out pretty darn good. 

Summer Sausage 2023.jpg

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Dennis Mahony said:

I wonder if von hansen lowered their price accordingly 

That would be the only price in this economy to go down if they did, excluding the yo-yo effect by Petro.