Ringer

Marijuana

Moving to a fifth wheel at Tonto Basin with my dog Cooper last weekend. Came back to a friends house in Mesa Sunday where I have been living. Dog got sick and was wobbling back and forth and falling down. I thought he was having heart problems so dropped him off at the vet Monday. Vet called and said he was high from marijuana. The owners of the house and their DIL use pot gummies and I am sure the dog found some left over from their thanksgiving. Vet said he is getting more pets now with the same problem. I don't use the stuff but after fluids and some time the pup is fine. Keep that stuff out of the reach of kids and dogs. Cost me $150.

• Like 1
  • Wow! 3

Glad he's OK!  Enjoy your new digs, fish on :)  

his dog didnt need shots, but ate up $100 worth of dog treats while it was there with the munchies....

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

It is bad for dogs, birds are even worse.

When I was in high school, I bought pot off a guy that let his parrot de-seed his Mexican brick weed. Bird seemed fine and I never got bird flu. Win, win. 

• Like 1

When I was in high school I had a cat that was into weed and Iron Butterfly.   Catnip and dope have some similarities. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

We decided to give my dog a little bit of a gummy on 4th of July a couple years ago and he ended up crapping on my bed during the night.  Apparently he was too high to get up and go outside.  Lesson learned.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

13 hours ago, AZbowhntr said:

We decided to give my dog a little bit of a gummy on 4th of July a couple years ago and he ended up crapping on my bed during the night.  Apparently he was too high to get up and go outside.  Lesson learned.

Reminds me of my grandpa, always blamed the dog.

• Haha 5

We got my sister's  rotty  drunk as a skunk way long ago. Being  pretty  f***Ed up ourselves  we got out the washable markers and gave him a new look . Word of advice  washable  is not going  to work on dogs . That sh*t took for ever to grow out .