NOTAGS

End of year thoughts?

So 2023 is all but done. Amazingly crappy year in my mind with wars being fought in two plus locations, Christians massacred  in Africa ,  Little Rocket Man threatening more nukes…insane inflation in our country,  record numbers of illegal immigrants flooding our country,  kids don’t know which restroom to use at school….

I hope and pray that 2024 will be better for both our world and  our country. Here’s to a new and  better year!

• Like 14

2023 was a rough year. From  December of 22, until now we have lost my uncle, dad and grandma. Along with all the other turmoil in the world, massive inflation, and the immigration problem that one can not fathom without seeing it with ones own eyes. 

On the plus side, I spent a ton of time in the field, my dog is turning into a better and better hunter every time out, and my son still wants to do fun stuff with me. 

• Like 6

And now we’re bringing in a demographic with a MUCH higher propensity for violent crime. I can’t wait to see what their 2nd generations are like. That should be really interesting. 

• Like 1

Another new year's,  another otc archery tag in the fire pit. 

But I'm not complaining.  We're it not for that tag, I wouldn't have had any.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Edge said:

Another new year's,  another otc archery tag in the fire pit. 

But I'm not complaining.  We're it not for that tag, I wouldn't have had any.

Small game and trash hunts. 2024

• Like 1

It was a good year for me. The company I work for was sold to a bigger corporate type, and the benefits are much better with a pay raise. Drew an early rifle elk tag and smoked a monster. I tried posting a story with pics, but it keeps fighting me. 
James

IMG_4038.jpeg

• Like 12

13 hours ago, JLW said:

It was a good year for me. The company I work for was sold to a bigger corporate type, and the benefits are much better with a pay raise. Drew an early rifle elk tag and smoked a monster. I tried posting a story with pics, but it keeps fighting me.

Great bull and keep trying to post the story with more pics!

• Like 1

Thoughts, our government sucks, both sides. Get ready for some crazy chit in 2024

5 hours ago, wildwoody said:

Thoughts, our government sucks, both sides. Get ready for some crazy chit in 2024

No argument there.  The song The Rich Men North of Richmond really nails it.

• Like 3

On 12/31/2023 at 10:01 PM, NOTAGS said:

So 2023 is all but done. Amazingly crappy year in my mind with wars being fought in two plus locations, Christians massacred  in Africa ,  Little Rocket Man threatening more nukes…insane inflation in our country,  record numbers of illegal immigrants flooding our country,  kids don’t know which restroom to use at school….

I hope and pray that 2024 will be better for both our world and  our country. Here’s to a new and  better year!

Younger women, older whiskey, faster horses, more money.

• Like 1