Sign in to follow this  
Oakley

2024 elk regs?

Probably by next week. The deadline last year was 2/14 so this year it will probable be 2/13.

13 minutes ago, Lucafu1 said:

I just noticed two late bull hunts in 27? I don't remember seeing that before. 

Looks like they split the hunt in two and added 50 tags overall when compared to 2023's 425 permit late rifle bull hunt.  Usually overcrowding issues with hunters but really puts stress on animals going into the winter when you add another week of hunting.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, AZBIG10 said:

700 archery tags on one hunt

gadamm

That's a cool $100k right there. And everyone gets to hug and be on top of each other during the hunt. Win for everyone. . . 

18 hours ago, AZBIG10 said:

700 archery tags on one hunt

gadamm

700 archery tags in 6a? My buddies  put in for that hunt  every year  . It's a tough  draw even with  700 tags . The odds suck and yes its a big unit but your going  to be stepping  on toes and running  into people  .They still  manage  to get some  nice bulls tho from  time to time. 

15 hours ago, Crazymonkey said:

700 archery tags in 6a? My buddies  put in for that hunt  every year  . It's a tough  draw even with  700 tags . The odds suck and yes its a big unit but your going  to be stepping  on toes and running  into people  .They still  manage  to get some  nice bulls tho from  time to time. 

Thank you. We’ve never heard of of 6a around here