Sign in to follow this  
high rise hunter

Draw Results Come Early this Year?!!

Deadline to update credit cards looks to be set for next week, Tuesday the 20th. So when will the charges start to hit?

Screen Shot 2024-02-16 at 10.29.42 AM.png

• Like 3

That would be nice. Makes planning for other activities a bit easier. 

• Like 2

You do know they claim that the credit card update does NOT guarantee the draw results will be done immediately.  The only date they sign up for is "Permits mailed out by" -- sure wish they could be a little more honest and less CYA.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Big Tub said:

You do know they claim that the credit card update does NOT guarantee the draw results will be done immediately.  The only date they sign up for is "Permits mailed out by" -- sure wish they could be a little more honest and less CYA.  

Been through this a thousand times. They have to charge cards the next day or risk peoples cards going bad in that time period. A few years ago when they had a problem and didn't charge right away they did a whole new update deadline and charged the next day. Charges will be the morning of Wednesday the 21st. If not they will simply give a new update date and try again.

• Like 3

Buying new trout lures, ya I'm pessimistic.. Haha donating

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Big Tub said:

You do know they claim that the credit card update does NOT guarantee the draw results will be done immediately.    

Yes, everyone here knows that. 

I expected the 27th or 1st based on timing history.  System will more than likely have issues of some kind. I don’t think I have seen AZ ever have an error free Elk and Pronghorn. They wait for the spring javelina and turkey draw to get it right 💩