Sign in to follow this  
n2horns

best steakhouse and pizza in Prescott area

Anyone have a good suggestion for the best steakhouse and pizza in Prescott area?

We always stop in at Park Plaza Liquor and Deli.

They have a full service restaurant and they make a pretty good pizza

Looks like a wide range of places to try.

On 3/6/2024 at 1:24 PM, oz31p said:

Colt bar and grill is pretty good

Colt Grill & BBQ in Prescott Valley is legit.

I woke up in the morning not knowing I would enjoy the best barbeque of my life that day. 

Everything on their smoked meat platter was on point that visit.

The ribs were cooked perfectly; the pulled pork was juicy, the brisket was tender & not over-smoked, the turkey was moist, and the brat sausage had great flavor.

I know my next visit will not be perfectly the same, but I intend to visit again and again.

• Like 3

My lady asked what I wanted to do for my birthday a few years back and I told her I wanted to go to Prescott to pick up in person a custom pistol I had ordered from Suarez International. I asked them where to go for dinner and they hands down recommended The Colt.

It's a good thing we (she) planned ahead and got the birthday seggs done before dinner. That's all I'm saying.

On 3/7/2024 at 4:57 PM, Chef said:

Colt Grill & BBQ in Prescott Valley is legit.

I woke up in the morning not knowing I would enjoy the best barbeque of my life that day. 

Everything on their smoked meat platter was on point that visit.

The ribs were cooked perfectly; the pulled pork was juicy, the brisket was tender & not over-smoked, the turkey was moist, and the brat sausage had great flavor.

I know my next visit will not be perfectly the same, but I intend to visit again and again.

Considering I have tasted food you have cooked, as well as knowing your background, that praise holds a lot of weight, Hector!

• Love 1

all appreciate the suggestions.  Going to roll up there this weekend with family.

• Like 1