Sign in to follow this  
Lance

3rd Annual Flagstaff Area CWT.com Get-Together!!!!!

One of these years I'll make it up there. This year I can't go again....my wife will be having #6 hopefully around that time. Have fun!

You need to stop drinking the hard water here.

Don't you Guys sell filter systems :rolleyes:

One of these years I'll make it up there. This year I can't go again....my wife will be having #6 hopefully around that time. Have fun!

Finally figured out what causes that.......so....I ordered cable last week!! :lol: :lol:

-Jeremy-

Finally figured out what causes that.......so....I ordered cable last week!! :lol: :lol:

-Jeremy-

Your safe with NPG

Glad you did not get Satellite :rolleyes:

The wife and I were to be there this year but she just got news she will have to stay home and baby-sit around the clock for some folks going out of town but I'm still planning on being there a couple nights. I look forward to putting faces with CWT members. :)

TJ

my family and I will be attending for the first time I cant wait. we might also shoot the mormon lake tournament the same weekend

Thanks J.U.

Well, we are planning be there also... Glad your Bride got the W/E off! It will be good to all get to shoot together as a team.

Everyone is welcome to bring some heads or sheds to show everyone while we are up there. So if you have something you would like to share, please bring it along.

Amanda

were going to try to get there this year !

See yo there, Pal!

Lance it looks like I'm out this year. Been wanting to do Lasik on my eyes and right now I'm scheduled to have that done on the 19th.

Do you guys know if Casey is going to be there?? My sister wants to go and talk to him so she can keep practicing english.

She works at a T V station in Mexico, she's the weather girl. Here she is at work:

Do you guys know if Casey is going to be there?? My sister wants to go and talk to him so she can keep practicing english.

She works at a T V station in Mexico, she's the weather girl. Here she is at work:

nope, sorry.....he definitely won't be there. I guess I will have to be the one to volunteer to help her then.

Ok Almost there!

Here are a few details if you havent got them already.

Friday night we are cooking dogs and burgers. We will start cooking at 7:30pm. Some have brought side dishes in the past to go along with that, and it was well recieved! Please feel free to bring sides if you like!

"Saturday Morning" We are cooking buscuits and gravy! Breakfast served around 8:00 AM.

After breakfast We will have an Archery Shoot for those who want to partisapate in that! You are welcome to bring a target if you like! Last year was a lot of fun!

We can also do horse shoes or other type games at this time for those not shooting bows. Please Bring horse shoes or other games if you have them. Tournaments can carry over after lunch if you would like to partisipate in more than one. If you don't like to participate in games, there is plenty to do like visit, scout, fish, clean up camp, cook lunch etc. ;)

For Lunch on Sat. Lets have a potluck together at 12 noon. We can include leftovers from the night before or what ever you like!

During lunch we will have our Raffle. Money goes to CWT.com! You can bring something to donate for the raffle if you like! We will also anounce the winners of the guess the score contests for the racks that are brought! Bring some if you like!

Looks like we will be able to have camp fires so bring your stories, pictures, gear, maps, etc.

The forest is beautifull and green! Antlers are growing great! Fishing is still good in near by lakes! I Havent been to Lower Lake Marry in over a week, but a week ago it was still HOT HOT HOT if you fished with waders and flies!

It will be off of Marshal Lake Road. IF YOU NEED DIRECTIONS YOU CAN CONTACT ME.

If your comming please speek up on this post if you haven't already, And include how many you are bringing so we can get some sort of a head count! Thank you!

Please feel free to add to this list!!! I know there is much more that goes on during this outing and I know some of you have some great ideas for this year as well!

Lance and Carrie Crowther

and Family!

Below is a rack I found last season. I will be bringing it for the guess the score contest!

post-669-1245088645_thumb.jpg

post-669-1245088704_thumb.jpg

post-669-1245088759_thumb.jpg

I am planning on being there Friday night and part of Saturday. My wife isn't into this stuff and has to work anyway, so I will bring my son.

Do we need directions, or is this easy to find. I have no idea where Marshall lake is but I have maps! Is it AT the lake? Dispersed camping or a campground? Any help is appreciated.

Dennis

EDIT: I just found out this morning that I have a potential conflict with a church outing. I will not know until tomorrow night now! Even the best laid plans can go awry.

Thanks for the maps though.