Sign in to follow this  
Lance

3rd Annual Flagstaff Area CWT.com Get-Together!!!!!

The 3rd Annual Flagstaff area CouesWhitail.com Get together is planned for the same weekend as last year. June 19th and 20th 2009!

This is of course for all CouesWhitetail.com members and their families, and not just for Flag area members! We will provide dinner on Friday night and breakfast on Saturday morning.

Maybe Amanda can post links to the last couple of years events?

Lets hear from who is going to make it it this year!

Visiting

Camping

Eating

Shooting

Scouting

Fishing

Tournaments

Contests

Raffles

Friends

Family

Fun

Don't miss it! The Gathering is held by Marshall Lake South of Flagstaff.

Woo-hoo!! My husband and I had a great time last year. It was great meeting people and it's a beautiful place to camp. Enjoyed the archery shoot last year too!

Hope we get a great turnout again this year!! Bring your whole family!

Some pics from last year:

post-1-1235366236.jpg

post-1-1235366248.jpg

post-1-1235366258.jpg

post-1-1235366267.jpg

post-1-1235366278.jpg

post-1-1235366292.jpg

here is the thread from last year:

http://forums.coueswhitetail.com/forums/in...?showtopic=7060

Amanda

I really would like to make it this year. I have never been but just reading about last years event and looking at the pictures it looks like a great family outing with a lot of good people. I'll have to start planning for it now and make it a priority.

Just checked my schedule and it looks like that is my weekend off so the wife and I are planning on being there this year. We are also planning on the Tuson party July 18 weekend as well. Looking forward to meeting and putting faces with names this year. I hope more members will make an effort to do the same. LET'S PARTY! :D

TJ

I was there for the first year and enjoyed to time spent with some of the other members. I missed out last year due to other priorities. I plan on putting time aside to visit again this year. Are we going to have a potluck? David

Lance I'm sure our crew will be there again this year. My girlfriend just moved to Flagstaff last week to take a job up there and Jay and his family will be moving up there in a month or two....so I'm pretty sure i'll be up there one way or another.

Wish I could make it up this year but the dates are the same as Wapati Weekend for the Arizona Elk Society. Hope all you guys have fun up there this year again.

Lance and family will be there Fri and Sat. They are providing dinner Fri night and bfast on Sat morning. But they will then be leaving Sat night. But everyone is welcome to stay through Sunday or longer if they wish. So Fri-Sun is fine or Fri/Sat, whatever works for you.

Amanda

It's Getting Closer!

I hope it's on your calendar!

The lakes are stocked heavy and the fish should be long and fat by the time the Get-to-gether comes around!

The moisture has been great in the northland and I suspect we will be able to have camp fires again like last year!

We are planning on the same type of layout for the meals as in years past!

I will be bringing more racks to guess the score on and targets for the archery tournament! Bring em if you got em!

Lance and Carrie Crowther and Family

post-669-1240207181_thumb.jpg