Sign in to follow this  
Lance

3rd Annual Flagstaff Area CWT.com Get-Together!!!!!

I've said along I would be there this year but I got a phone call this evening and a family affair is going to keep me from attending. It just seems to be it isn't in the stars for me to attend one of these. Our family has scheduled a family photo sesssion for a fathers's day occasion and I have been volunteered for a fish fry at my house for Sat. night for a Fathers Day celebration.

I hope all have a good time and I hope the next one will work out for me to attend. :)

TJ

Thanks Doug for posting the map.

Here is a larger scale map and a smaller one with GPS coordinates (in UTMs) for the road to turn onto from the highway in case someone wants that.

post-1-1245164854_thumb.jpg

post-1-1245164838_thumb.jpg

Hope to see some new faces up there as well as those of you I have already met.

FYI - the mormon lake archery shoot will be happening at the same time and so there is always the option to go over there to shoot if you like. It's closeby. Also, Jim White will be over there selling tripods and tripod heads and such, so if you want to see some gear, it's a good chance to.

Amanda

Amanda,

Much better map to my eyes. Thanks.

Jim White should hopefully have the new Vortex Kaibab 15x on-hand to test.

I will bring my pair of Zen ED 8x43 that many have been raving about for $360.

Lance says the recent fishing in Lower Lake Mary was still good on flies.

Doug

sounds like fun. wish we could make it. maybe next year you could avoid father's day weekend?

Would you all believe that I might show up with my wife and three yonkers? How bout just me then? I can prolly find the place right down LMR from my house. I'd like to chomp a few weiners and burgers.

I'd like to meet Amanda plus Doug-RR and check out the Doug White products.

I talked with Amanda a little today thru text and thought maybe it'd be a good chance for some of you guys/gals to get some of your better coues sheds scored to be entered into the North American Shed Hunting Club's record book. The Coues section lacks some new luster so of all you folks that are coming to camp out bring your biggins. What makes it nice is that if the shed(s) are in the top 10 they will need to be panel measured by 2 measurers. Normally this is tough to do since Amanda and I live so far apart. Actually this goes for any big elk or mule deer sheds too. I'll try to run off several copies of score sheets for any interested. Please keep in mind that if you're interested in having them entered into the book it's $7.50 each I believe. Email me with any ?'s. antlerboy@commspeed.net or call, number listed in my signature below. Hope to see all y'all up there.

Josh

Just an FYI for everyone, if you are coming up on Friday prior to 5pm they are doing some construction on Lake Mary Rd so there might be small delays here and there. Nothing too serious though.

Would you all believe that I might show up with my wife and three yonkers? How bout just me then? I can prolly find the place right down LMR from my house. I'd like to chomp a few weiners and burgers.

I'd like to meet Amanda plus Doug-RR and check out the Doug White products.

Never heard of them???

Dennis,

Google shows Doug White to be a senator in Ohio. I believe Josh Epperson hauls those types of products in his pooper-pumper truck.

(Betcha "Jim White" was the intention in MM's post)

RR

post-1-1245164838_thumb.jpg

Now this is just too funny... I killed my first archery elk 14 years ago about 50 yds east from those GPS coordinates.... Nice...

Have fun everyone, enjoy the cool weather and be safe on your travels.

cmc

I will be heading up tomorrow hoping to get there early afternoon. I will be bringing my brother and two kids. The wife is large with child and is looking forward to relaxing at home without the kids :P . We are really looking forward to it. It will be nice to meet so many people from the #1 website, can't wait.

Ernesto, I wont be there as we are having a paty of our own tomorrow night... But, if that is your sis at work, I would GLADLY help her with English anytime she wants! ;)

Ernesto, I wont be there as we are having a paty of our own tomorrow night... But, if that is your sis at work, I would GLADLY help her with English anytime she wants! ;)

Casey, soy Mayte la hermana de Ernesto puedo ir a tu fiesta? Yo se que te la pasaste horas viendo my video verdad?

"Casey, it's me Mayte Ernesto's sister, can I go to your party? I know you spend lots of hours watching my video isn't? :rolleyes:

Mayte