Sign in to follow this  
Lance

WHAT HAVE WE BEEN UP TO? House Rock Buffalo Hunt

Lance, That was a great story. Made me feel like I was there. Congrats on a great hunt and success!!

dang, that sure does sound like alot of fun! What a great story play by play. Way to go TLO!

That was awesome Lance, thanks so much for taking the time to write it up and post such great photos to go with it. Wow, what an adventure!!

Amanda

Fantastic job, guys! Can I come next time????????

Fantastic job, guys! Can I come next time????????

You can come if you bring four horses and a snow machine! ;) See you there and bring your glass!

Great write up Lance. I really enjoyed reading that. Sounds like you guys definitely put in the work necessary to make it happen.

Brian

What an adventure and an awsome story!!! By far one of the best stories I have ever read. Thank you for taking the time to share it with us! Felt like I was there every step of the way. Congrats to the hunter and to TLO!

-Tracy

More, More, WE WANT MORE!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Great hunt and congrats to all!!! I am a bit curious how you can break a rifle in half and still assume it will hit the broadside of a barn from the inside??? :blink: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :P

That was one heck of a story and awesome pictures to go along with it. Great job and thanks for sharing. I felt like I was there with the gang as you told it Lance. Thanks! :)

TJ