Sign in to follow this  
GameHauler

Gino

Gino my dear friend

As you depart today on a adventure

most of us will only dream of

I wish you 3 weeks of living a dream.

HAVE A BALL BUD :D

Have a good time, my buddy is there right now on a bow hunt, he killed a blesbok and a gemsbok the other day spot and stalk. I am jealous to say the least.

Thanks Everyone! I actually leave tomorrow at 6:30 AM for the Airport.... Gotta over night in DC because I bargin shopped my flights.... I'll meet up with my friend, Ron, in Jo-berg, SA.... on Saturday the 10th and then we will fly to Harare, Zim. where we over-night and catch a bush flight out to the Dande North concession for 23-24 days of Dangerous game hunting....

Casey, I will be videographer and hunter on this trip... the video footage of Ron's big 4 (I am hoping we go for big 5), will be my first priority... in between I will be hunting Plains Game and am under some preasure from Ron to shoot a Cape as well, so we shall see if he twists my arm hard enough or not....LOL

I will return home on may 7th just in time for (May 8th) the huge grand opening of Chasin' a Dream Outfitters in Payson... The Rim Country's New Archery Pro Shop (and soon to be CW.com Sponsor).... so come hang out with us over there and be the first to hear some of my Africa Stories!!! Hope to see you all there bring your bows to shoot in the indoor lanes!!

Thanks All!! I am super excited about this trip!! I will do my best to represent and bring you all some great adventers back to share!!!

Cheers!!

Gino,

Have a great time and be safe! :) Just remember when in the African bush, you are no longer on top of the food chain! :lol:

I envy you. Spending 3 weeks in Africa on Safari for the big 4 has been a lifetime dream of mine. I know it will probably never happen as it is so dang expensive, but I look forward to your pics and story.

Don't forget your malaria pills!

Good luck Gino.. I hope you get to chase a dagga boy of your own while there.. I've got til Oct 7th to get back to Zim for another go round with nyati! This plainsgame trip we're going on next month is just pouring gas onto the fire. It will be a blast with all the guys going, but I am ready to hunt buff and elephant again. 6 more months. Have a blast!

Thanks everyone for the warm wishes! May all of you have a great month!

Scotty, you and Casey and the Gang have a great trip!! We will pass eachother on our journey's across the Pond! Get Bloody! ;)

Champaign Wishes and Caviar Dreams!

Cheers!

Gino