Ernesto C

Suggestions when traveling to Mexico

hmmm.... kind or reminds me of:

"Don't run Sally because you might fall and hurt yourself."

The sky IS indeed falling in Mexico but most are far too UNDER informed as to what is really going on over there OR just flat out turn a blind eye and ear to it and want to pull the ol' ostrich with his head in the sand stunt. Be my guest.

I am going to start a daily post on CWT from the M3 report. It is a webpage that takes news articles from ALL over Mexico and condenses them into onto a daily page that goes out.

Had a long post , but re-read it and figured that most I wrote was opinionated and what we need is FACTS, not opinions, posted here.

The sky IS indeed falling in Mexico but most are far too UNDER informed as to what is really going on over there OR just flat out turn a blind eye and ear to it and want to pull the ol' ostrich with his head in the sand stunt. Be my guest.

I am going to start a daily post on CWT from the M3 report. It is a webpage that takes news articles from ALL over Mexico and condenses them into onto a daily page that goes out.

Had a long post , but re-read it and figured that most I wrote was opinionated and what we need is FACTS, not opinions, posted here.

America really needs to WAKE UP and realize this whole deal can really go south in a hurry.

Guest Bandido

We're all grown ups. We make decisions and we accept the consequences of those decisions. We go to Mexico (or anywhere else) and we accept what may come with that decision. Whether we are "doing things that we shouldn't be doing" or not. Trouble comes to us all. But sometimes, and in some places, there is more trouble to go around. The best place to be when trouble comes is somewhere else. Unless of course, trouble is an acceptable consequence. :ph34r:

Something like that. :blink:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!! You could've had a dead person in your truck and they wouldn't have given half a rats ase but God help you if you got apples. LOL!!! Learning experience for sure..... I wonder if Mike's girlfriend is still down there waiting to give him a massage........

My advise is don't bring back your buddies ice chest full of apples!

LMAO. You have to admit, that Cindy Crawford mole on her face was pretty attractive!

Mike

She had pretty strong hands for a masseuse, probably from trying to hold as many cans of food as she could without dropping any of them.

I'll add my suggestion.. Don't go.

AMEN!

Spend your money here.

+ infinity

+ NO NUMBER THAT IS REAL!!

DITTO

I am leaving for San Felipe on October 9th for a 6 day fishing trip with Tony Reyes fishing tours. This will be my 2nd trip. We are all traveling in a group during the day and parking our vehicles in a secure compound while we are out to sea.

A friend a member here(might chime in) just when to Mexico Fishing drove all the way to La Paz, Said it was not to bad, but I would not go down there right now too Dangerous fo rmy liking.

I'm currently sitting on the patio overlooking the beach at our time-share in Mazatlan. As we have done for many years, we drove down through Nogales on Mon. of last week, spending the night as usual in Navajoa, then continuing on to Maz. the next day. The trip was uneventful, and as usual all the folks we came in contact with were helpful and friendly. The same applies to the time we have spent here.

The other day, I dropped my wife off in the more commercial area about 4 miles from the resort so she could shop. She wound up shopping her way all the way back to our resort on foot.

We leave Mon. and will overnight in Hermosillo on the way back. We expect, like the trip down, it will also be uneventful.

I'm currently sitting on the patio overlooking the beach at our time-share in Mazatlan. As we have done for many years, we drove down through Nogales on Mon. of last week, spending the night as usual in Navajoa, then continuing on to Maz. the next day. The trip was uneventful, and as usual all the folks we came in contact with were helpful and friendly. The same applies to the time we have spent here.

The other day, I dropped my wife off in the more commercial area about 4 miles from the resort so she could shop. She wound up shopping her way all the way back to our resort on foot.

We leave Mon. and will overnight in Hermosillo on the way back. We expect, like the trip down, it will also be uneventful.

Still there????? Lucky!!!!!! I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip and have a safe drive back.

Yup, still here for two more days.

The weather has been just perfect. We haven't had to run the AC one day since we've been here. In all the years we've been coming to Mazatlan, we've never had the humidity this low.

Played golf a few times and last week, three of us went out with www.insideoutsidecharters.com to do a bit of light-tackle saltwater fishing. We started out bottom fishing about 3.5 miles off the beach and caught about 40 snappers. We then moved down to the lighthouse point and got into a fabulous surface bite of 3-4 lb. jack cravels (sp?). We often had two and three fish on at once and finally called it a day after we filled a 5-gal bucket four times.

Yup, still here for two more days.

The weather has been just perfect. We haven't had to run the AC one day since we've been here. In all the years we've been coming to Mazatlan, we've never had the humidity this low.

Played golf a few times and last week, three of us went out with www.insideoutsidecharters.com to do a bit of light-tackle saltwater fishing. We started out bottom fishing about 3.5 miles off the beach and caught about 40 snappers. We then moved down to the lighthouse point and got into a fabulous surface bite of 3-4 lb. jack cravels (sp?). We often had two and three fish on at once and finally called it a day after we filled a 5-gal bucket four times.

Pictures??

Have a great time Tony!