Sign in to follow this  
willhunt4coues

They are out

They are up you guys by intranet and phone. What the heck is going on they should be later.

Good luck everyone.

24A nov/dec hunt WOHOO

I hope your legs grow together at the knees for messages like this dude! You realize you almost made my day saying this only to know you are full of horse pucky no doubt! Funny though...

You are not my favorite person right now Clay. That message on my voice mail was not cool(It is funny now, but not last night) especialy after the run in I had with the Hot Shots fire crew after I left your your place. We had some heated words...

I still couldn't help myself. I had to check. Thanks for getting my heart pumping for a min. Clay.

Justin

Clay I don’t care what anyone says about you.

You are the man I love it you get guys so upset that one day there going to go to your house with crosses and pitch forks.

Thank you for making work funny and keep it up

PS

You got me

%^&* Jerk

willhunt4couse, welcome to my world. these guy ain't got a sense o' humor for nothin'. my inside guy at the azgfd called and said they were up now tho. just checked. got sheep and deer. it's good to be me. Lark.

willhunt4couse, welcome to my world. these guy ain't got a sense o' humor for nothin'. my inside guy at the azgfd called and said they were up now tho. just checked. got sheep and deer. it's good to be me. Lark.

They ain't out yet! :angry: