NitroAZ

coues photo

I've got this buck and some smaller ones hitting this natural lick.. I have this camera mounted adjacent to an dirt tank where I have another camera as well. As I pulled up on the tank I could see that my camera was gone. I don't mind losing camera (third in the last month), I'm more tweaked at how some so called hunters can steal from other hunters.....

post-2299-1280933673_thumb.jpg

post-2299-1280933694_thumb.jpg

Nice buck and looks like a good location as well, except that someone is taking your cameras....

hunter or not

they need to be caught :angry:

being the third in the last month maybe set a cam on your cam then

start a new thread

To Catch a Thief............

that is a good looking deer though!

james

So I go to check some of my other cameras this weekend and find two more missing and then a pic of this guy trying to God knows what to another one of my cameras. Just goes to show you no matter how far you drive or how far you hike you are never safe from thieves.. Now all of my remaining cameras are locked up, so much for being trustworthy!!

post-2299-1281678591_thumb.jpg

So I go to check some of my other cameras this weekend and find two more missing and then a pic of this guy trying to God knows what to another one of my cameras. Just goes to show you no matter how far you drive or how far you hike you are never safe from thieves.. Now all of my remaining cameras are locked up, so much for being trustworthy!!

Insult to injury too! He is gonna pee on your goods man. I am totaly in support of a new thread "Operation Game-camera Theif"!!

Jackass................

So you pattern his visits, weekends or weekdays, day or night and you set up somewhere in camo waiting for him to come. Then what do you do once you see the guy there? Do you approach him and ask him for ID? Open up a can of whoop-a$$ on him? Citizen arrest? It's at times like that when you really find out how badly you wish to stop the law breaker and to what extent you will go to do so. Have you tried speaking with a game warden or the county sheriff's office about it to see what they might do? This is along the same lines as the tree stand stealing too and though its on public land it is still someone's physical property and there should be a law against others taking whats not theirs? (my example would be you are parked in a WalMart parking lot and someone steals your bicycle out of your pickup truck, is it OK because it was not on your personal property or is it still stealing and a crime?) I wish you luck in stopping this guy as thieves and liars are not something I tolerate very well.

If we were in a middle east country this guy would only steal from you twice and from then on the only thing he would be able to steal would be "donuts"!!!!!! :P

Kinda looks like Gino :ph34r: We all know its not; but I could not help it... Gino has a few more pounds on this guy!!! :P :P :lol:

He might be marking your I mean his spot so the deer dont come around... :(

With that grey in his goatee he's over 40 and old enough to know better...........

Just a good ole butt whippin would be good for a jack*** like this!