Sign in to follow this  
Guest super jumbo

giant coues deer

Whats wrong with the hunter?? He looks pissed off, and he is holding a dream buck...

Most would be smiling...

Prolly one of those sunnsabitches who doesnt know what he just shot!

awesome job Ty goodman man you are on a roll 1st you kill that 128 pope and young non typical world record then this giant all within 5 months dang thats just plain GOOD!!!!!!! GIT ER DONE.

What a x-mas present that would be for anyone who has been chasing coues. Congratulations on one beautiful buck and congrats to ty and his buck as well. Nicely done gentlemen. :)

TJ

Those genetics are quite close to another big buck Ty guided a couple years back. Would love to know how close the two bucks were taken.

I was just thinking the same thing. Great buck.

Those genetics are quite close to another big buck Ty guided a couple years back. Would love to know how close the two bucks were taken.

my neighbor was the lucky Hunter who shot the buck he said it scored 130 1/2 and I held it and WOW what a nice heavy buck he had quite a story of the Hunt also. he has been hunting coues for 35 years and he deserves this buck. I think every one will be inpressed when you see it for sure Longrange shooter!

Guest super jumbo
Whats wrong with the hunter?? He looks pissed off, and he is holding a dream buck...

Most would be smiling...

Prolly one of those sunnsabitches who doesnt know what he just shot!

I talked to the guy an hour after he shot it on ty's phone, and it is a understatement to say he was as stoked as one could get. He also knew exactly what he just shot. Some guys show it in diff ways. I was just where he shot it yesterday, and the hike he did to harvest this beast was a haul in anyones book. Congrats.