Sign in to follow this  
wardsoutfitters

Archery Mule Deer

Thought I would share this with you all, It's been a very busy three days On Friday I sniped this cat while glassing for Coues deer he was sitting on top of this large open hill side watching a small Coues buck as it fed toward him. he was 890 yards so I worked down the ridge and closed the gap to 718 yards. I turned the turret up to 720 and let one fly , it went right over his head and he never moved, after a few seconds I figured because of the uphill angle I need to take a few yards off . I again lined up the cross hairs and squeezed the trigger and placed the 190 grain sierra match king through his right shoulder and out the top of his back.

On Saturday we guided Daniel who is involved in the outdoor experience 4 all , it's a great organization. My wife drew a 32 late dec tag and she couldn't make the hunt due to small children, so she decided to donate it to the organization , on Saturday Daniel came down to hunt with us and harvested this nice Coues buck. Daniel made a great shot at 300 yards. I will ask Eddie to put a full story up for all of you to enjoy.

Yesterday while scouting for Coues deer in another unit I glassed up this mule Deer buck and stalked into 64 yards , the rest is history. Man it sure felt good to hunt for myself for a change

post-412-1292881406_thumb.jpg

post-412-1292881425_thumb.jpg

post-412-1292881532_thumb.jpg

Congrats on a couple of nice trophys!!!

Awesome!! What...no picture of the broadhead?????

I was thinking the same thing.

My quiver is currently full of the 2blades.

Did you you the two blade or the 3??