Pine Donkey

This post is for the dogs

Thanks guys. Mocha, I remember feeling your pain with the post about your dog not to long ago. Everyone that has had to put a dog down or lost one in any way knows that horrible, I need to throw up feeling.

That sucks. Sorry. We put 2 down this month. My Wifes beagle last monday . The house sure feels empty with 2 gone. I feel for YA as I really miss that Beagle. Hang in there Bud................BOB!

Had to put our black lab down 1 1/2 yrs ago, we had him for 11yrs . One of the toughest things I had to do and I wasn't sure I'd want another pup. After talking to the family we've decided it was time. If any of you guys know of chocolate lab pups for sale that won't break the bank please send me a pm. Thanks

Thanks guys. Mocha, I remember feeling your pain with the post about your dog not to long ago. Everyone that has had to put a dog down or lost one in any way knows that horrible, I need to throw up feeling.

Yeah Brother. It's like a piece of you dies with the loss of each dog that passes! I hate it when they go but sure am glad for all the memories they gave me! I know it's going to be a tough dove season for you. Again so sorry for your loss.

• Like 1

This has to be my favorite post of all time. Good looking GSP for sure. For all the other dogs I've missed that passed away my condolences. They all are family. :)

TJ

• Like 2

Who Says Dalmatian's cant hunt, this is Zeke, he is almost 9 now but he still thinks he is 3 years old. The looks I get from my hunting buddies will never get old when he jumps out of the truck, Ready To Hunt.

Lost my best friend on sept 21st, my lil buddy watched me grow into a man and start my family. Holding his head as he passed was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. RIP zeke zeke.

• Like 4

Our new dog Maggie.....she is helping us heal from the loss of our beloved golden retriever, Julie.

Maggie is a one year old Catahoula leopard dog from the dog pound, which means we spend a LOT of time and many miles of activity trying to take the edge off her endless energy level!

She is a super smart dog and we are making good progress with her. Now if only we could keep her from harassing her "sister" Sunshine and stealing her treats!

She loves water and loves to climb cliffs and trees. She also loves sheep skulls and deer legs :)

post-1-0-23679200-1449981035_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-61603800-1449981273_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-10823300-1449981324_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-73014700-1449981390_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-37545200-1449981397_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Who Says Dalmatian's cant hunt, this is Zeke, he is almost 9 now but he still thinks he is 3 years old. The looks I get from my hunting buddies will never get old when he jumps out of the truck, Ready To Hunt.

Lost my best friend on sept 21st, my lil buddy watched me grow into a man and start my family. Holding his head as he passed was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. RIP zeke zeke.

Sad day for sure. Sorry for your loss, but the memories your pal left you with are worth the pain.

• Like 3