Pine Donkey

This post is for the dogs

My poor puppy was out today with the kids in the pool. He burned his pads pretty good. Anyone have any home remedies to make him more comfortable while he heals up? Its not bad enough for vet care but I want him to be as comfortable as possible.

My poor puppy was out today with the kids in the pool. He burned his pads pretty good. Anyone have any home remedies to make him more comfortable while he heals up? Its not bad enough for vet care but I want him to be as comfortable as possible.

You need to find a 100% aloe gel or cream and apply it to his pads and put a small sock on his feet. Tape the socks to them to keep them on as long as possible for a few days, should be fine.

this thread has been dormant for awhile so i'll try to add-hope it works. first pic is "pita" (Pain In The butt"),second is pita and angel sharing an antler,right after pita was diagnosed with bone cancer. their names should have been switched! pita has been gone for a few years and angel has turned into a "PITA". apparently pics swapped places

post-3087-0-73725700-1413308136_thumb.jpg

post-3087-0-34149000-1413308225_thumb.jpg

• Like 1