Pine Donkey

This post is for the dogs

This is an awesome picture. Unconditional love for sure. :wub:

TJ

• Like 1

I had a chocolate lab that would hang out next to my daughter non stop when my daughter was a baby. Every picture we had of my daughter our lab Daisy was there. They were best buds. We had to put Daisy down last year and my daughter who is now 4 still asks for her. She calls the back yard Daisy's Garden. dang I miss that dog.

• Like 2

Just had to post this. I think a lot of us are old enough to Remember Johnny and Jim. Dogs own a lot of people.

http://www.mnn.com/family/pets/stories/the-dog-poem-that-made-johnny-carson-cry

Beautiful, co-workers are going to wonder why there are tears in my eyes. Extra bone and love for the pup tonight, and if the wife is sound asleep heck I'll probably let him on the bed too.

Just had to post this. I think a lot of us are old enough to Remember Johnny and Jim. Dogs own a lot of people.

http://www.mnn.com/family/pets/stories/the-dog-poem-that-made-johnny-carson-cry

Beautiful, co-workers are going to wonder why there are tears in my eyes. Extra bone and love for the pup tonight, and if the wife is sound asleep heck I'll probably let him on the bed too.

Same thing for me. I told them I was crying cause it was time to go home and I wanted to stay working. They didn't buy it. Both dogs are taking advantage of my soft heart right now. Good thing there aren't any steaks thawed!

Had to get camo a girlfriend before Xmas. Looked for over a year for a female silver lab. Youngest one named her violet

post-8631-0-66682900-1424485360_thumb.jpg

post-8631-0-60383700-1424485434_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

2 border collies. Black and white vocab is about 300 words....We lost track!

White/Red is just a year old! Both females.

post-641-0-42438900-1424488534_thumb.jpg

post-641-0-01594700-1424567280_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Those borders are nice, we ran into one last night at Westworld and he was smarter than most humans. Crazy how dedicated they are to tasks. He had a human vocab as well. His handler had him laying down and my daughter road her horse dam near over him and he never flinched his eyes from his master. Never seen a dog do that.

• Like 1

More pics of my Rhett Butler!!! March 2015. We were retrieving my cameras and doing a little scouting.

post-5396-0-10850200-1430201048_thumb.jpg

post-5396-0-47964600-1430201076_thumb.jpg

post-5396-0-06167700-1430200856_thumb.jpg

post-5396-0-38895900-1430200877_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Nice! I love the beagles, but can't convince my wife to let me have a howler... :(

Our smallest one doesn't bay that much but has a mean growl and raspy bark!

Our good friends, Ilene(aka luck2hunt) & Roger have this dog named Allie who just blows my mind. She will go out in the creek behind our trailer and loosen up a rock from under the water then go down and pick it up and carry it to the shore. The rocks are so big it's hard to believe she can get them in her mouth. Check out the size of the rock in her mouth.

post-1903-0-36163400-1431499630_thumb.jpg

It is amazing to watch.

post-1903-0-74854800-1431499859_thumb.jpg

Lexie, my dog, and Allie sharing a retrieve while Bo looks on. The dogs love the creek

TJ.

• Like 5