bonecollector

2011 elk/Antelope tags

I drew a tag for the first three-day rifle cow elk hunt at Flat Top Mountain outside Eager.

Bill Quimby

Bill, congratulations on your elk tag. When is your hunt dates?

TJ

nov 25 rifle bull 3a/3c for me and novice friend. 18 bonus pts did me no good for pronghorn.

a 10lb bass last week and a bull tag this week....almost enough to make me quit drinkin' the hooch....and start be-leeeeeeevin' in miracles or some such......

good friend got a LO any elk tag that could produce a velvet monster in august...gonna burn some gas for that one.....

lee

Edited by biglakejake

Posted this on the other thread but I will repeat myself just this once...lol

Fiance and I drew late rifle bull in 10 (her first elk hunt)

and our 14 year olds drew cow tags in 3a/3c jr. First elk hunt for both of them.

Got my fill of Antelope while I lived in Wyoming, don't even apply.

I'll be lucky if I even pull my rifle out of its case with all these newbies I'm taking. J/K I'm thrilled

Nothing for me, but my son drew his first ever big game tag, unit 1,2c juniors cow elk. Friends have unit 1 archery bull tags which will help with scouting.

I had my first choice picked, the Unit 9 October cow hunt!

Nothing for me, nothing for my kids. Some have great luck, I have an abundance of bonus points. 12 for elk to be exact. I'm getting tired of waiting. Congrats to everyone who drew, I hope to be one of the lucky ones next year.

Myself and my wife drew 4b archery pronghorn tags. Thank you for blessing us Lord............ My father was zipped but he shouldent feel to bad the last 4 years he had 3 archery pronghorn tags and killed 2 and also had a bull tag passed up too many small 6 points looking for that monster. Congrats to all that drew and I wish everyone who did not draw the best of luck next year.