bonecollector

2011 elk/Antelope tags

22N late archery bull for me. I've heard it is a tough hunt, but I'm excited. My 1st AZ elk tag!

ok guys i need some help. i cant find my regs anywhere and the site wont let me load them up. me and my wife got 3181 for elk which im pretty sure is arhery 7e in september but not sure, and i got 2053 which should be 19a archery for antelope. Cant believe it! if someone can tell me these hunts numbers i would appreciate it.

2053 Aug 19 - Sep 1, 2011 (4,7) 19A (north of AZ Hwy 69/169 and east of Robert Rd, and

north of US Hwy 89A) Buck antelope

3118 Nov 25 - Dec 1, 2011 3B Bull elk

hes looking for 3181 not 3118

4 a early archery bull for myself and 23 rifle bull for my 10 year old sons first draw. I don't know where he gets the luck from!

Unit 10 cow elk for me! I don't know how the people who accumulate all of these bonus points can stand not hunting elk for years on end while they wait for the premo bull tag.

19A Muzzleloader Antelope and dick didly for elk......

Nice goat tag Rombo! Smoke a whopper...

YES!!!! I get a check mailed back to me from G&F. Anyone know about the Colorado over the counter tag?

:D I hit the jack pot, Unit 1 archery Antelope and early 27 archery bull

both in the back yard

the only problem and its not realy a problem is the oldest daughter is getting married in Oka city on the 10th of Sept cant wait to walk her down the aisle, and drive like crazy and get back here to go hunting

Jeff in Eagar

:D I hit the jack pot, Unit 1 archery Antelope and early 27 archery bull

both in the back yard

the only problem and its not realy a problem is the oldest daughter is getting married in Oka city on the 10th of Sept cant wait to walk her down the aisle, and drive like crazy and get back here to go hunting

Jeff in Eagar

must be carma for all your time away serving our country! ;)

Guest super jumbo

Goose egg for antelope and 17A 17B 18b 19b archery bull elk sept. My dad and uncle rick drew 23 late rifle bull.