Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

And We're Back!!

I thought that I was banned.

Me Too ! I wondered what I did ! :blink:

Thanks for all you do Amanda !

Hey All,

Sorry you all had to suffer through 36 hrs of no forum!

Amanda

36 hours? My math is quite different. I realized we had issues Wednesday afternoon. On Thursday, still no forum, now I'm starting to get antsy. This morning I try to log on and STILL NOTHING, FORBIDDEN.....

Email goes out to Amanda asking for help and relief to my forum addition, please give me my fix of CWT.com. Did find out about CWT on facebook, it brought a small yet unsatisfied relief.

So, my math is 3 days!

I'm glad it's over and I can get my fix by phone or computer, which ever is in front of me at the time the jitters start........

Interesting math!! you are an addict. hehehe....it went down Wed about mid day and was back up by Friday morning. Wed afternoon to Thurs afternoon is 24 hrs... then another 12 hrs or so to Friday morning. that's about 36 hrs.

LOL!

Seemed like 3 days to me !!

This was worse than waiting for the draw to come out. The first thing I thought, I'm banned for drinking to much beer at the OE4A Banquet and my wife said maybe so. It was the worse feeling I've ever had. Threw out all my beer and now I find out it was world wide. :huh: Now where did I throw all those beers. lol

On a more serious note I had Peg call my doctor to perscribe a perscription for prozac and it didn't help one bit. As I sit here my breathing is coming around and I can pick up a cup of coffee without spilling it now. It's going to be a great day. THANK YOU Amanda! :D

TJ

With all the hits and new content posted daily, it's great to witness the growth of the site. Unfortunately with increased traffic, comes growing pains and hard lessons in having the right infrastructure to support all the content.

Great job Amanda in getting things up and running so quickly. I know you sacrificed some time in the field to take care of your "baby" first and we appreciate it.

Thank you Amanda I think if Mark had to go one more night with out CWT Forum I would have to tie him up.. Now I have something to read at lunch time at work again.

Way to go Amanda,you didn't realize you had so many kids that depended on you,it was worse than being grounded!!!Cliff

I thought my work had blocked the website! I had began to look for a new Job!!

That was my first thought as well, then I went home and it is like hey....my internet provider blocked me out too.....I mean it did say FORBIDDEN at the top. So I am thinking, that some hacker didn't want me looking at dead deer and animals......

Thanks Amanda for a great site that I enjoy reading on a daily basis....

I thought my work had blocked the website! I had began to look for a new Job!!

I thought the same thing!!! I thought nooooo they're on to me.

Whew the pain only lasted a few hrs.

I am glad the nausea and vomiting has stopped, shortly after it was confirmed CWT.com is still alive!!

I almost went crazy thinking the same thing

I thought thats what I get for trying to become an advanced member ( to 100 posts)in the last couple of weeks. I must have offended somebody!

i had total joint replacement of the right knee wed morning so i didn't miss it. been floatin' around on a hillbilly heroinn trip since i woke up. Lark.

• Like 1