Sign in to follow this  
GRONG

Nice Bull

Great job Josh, one incredible bull. It couldn't happen to a more deserving hunter. I'm sure glad you were able to get in on him and make it happen.

Phenominal Bull

That is awesome you were able to locate him a few miles from his previous location. Many congrats on working hard for YOUR lifetime bull , Simply awesome.

Huge congrats Josh, I believe I saw you leaving chasin a dream yesterday with that Big ol Nasty bunch of bone in the back. I was going to call and have you pull over so I could hold him. I'm glad you killed him and again awesome bull.

Way to Go Josh!! A hard earned bull! I know earned this bull and I know that everyone else was crying the blues... tough hunt, tough unit... Congrats, Pal!! ;)

Excellent bull! Character and trash!!sweet ...

25 yards ,now that's elk hunting!!!

AZP&Y

Huge congrats Josh, I believe I saw you leaving chasin a dream yesterday with that Big ol Nasty bunch of bone in the back. I was going to call and have you pull over so I could hold him. I'm glad you killed him and again awesome bull.

Ya buddy! You should've called! I went in there to show Jeremy since I shot it with my awesome Hoyt that I got from him earlier this summer. Well if you're in Payson again tomorrow we should hook up, I'll be there around noon to pick my rack up from my friend Gary Iles, he already cleaned the skull for me. Can't wait to get it back!!

Thanks for all the kind comments everyone! I'm gonna have Bret Prentice mount it for me and I think I've just gotta have a pedestal mount of it. Gotta do something special with it since there's a good chance it'll be the biggest bull I'll ever kill.