Sign in to follow this  
GRONG

Nice Bull

My Hero. Freakin Awesome Bull Yo!

Congrats buddy, well deserved.

I first saw this bull texted to me on the way to unit 27 on wednesday. I was having a hard time consentrating on driving when I got the text. I finally got caught up in some traffic and had to stop and pulled it back up again. Wow, is all I could say. Congratulations Josh on a huge bull and thanks for sharing it with us here on cwt. :)

TJ

I keep looking at the pic's on my phone and computer over and over again but the truth is they don't come close to being there in person. Congratulations again on a stud bull and thanks for letting me tag along and enjoy the adventure first hand.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! That is just plain awesome right there TJ!

I first saw this bull texted to me on the way to unit 27 on wednesday. I was having a hard time consentrating on driving when I got the text. I finally got caught up in some traffic and had to stop and pulled it back up again. Wow, is all I could say. Congratulations Josh on a huge bull and thanks for sharing it with us here on cwt. :)

TJ

Thanks again to everyone and all your kind comments. Just checked all my trail cameras from out there today and I've got about 7 pics of him from a couple days before I got him. What a treat!

Congrats again Josh! I couldn't be happier for ya, I was pulling for you the whole time and it was awesome to see him on the ground.