Sign in to follow this  
elkhutnaz

GOOD LUCK JR HUNTERS

good luck everyone and be safe, looks like the roads can get a little messy up north, we will be in 17a/b with both deer and pigs tags, will post some pics next week, headed out tomorrow afternoon till monday night...JR HUNTERS show us how to do it!!! good luck to all ..............Andy

I sure miss having young ones to take on these hunts. Some of my greatest hunting memories have been from these hunts. Good luck to all, post some pictures please.

I get to help two young ladies starting tomorrow in 33, thanks to their Dad for asking me to. I like to help kids, and miss hunting with my two daughters.

Leaving around 1PM today with my two youngest! Can't wait!

Good luck to all and most importantly, BE SAFE and HAVE FUN!!! ;)

S.

:)

I just packed the truck up waiting on my boy to get out of school. Good luck to all!

Good luck Andy! My nephew drew the 33 hunt. Heading down tonight!

We're pulling the boys out of school at lunch time and heading out. Kade has both a deer and javelina tag and the new 6.5x284 is ready to punch something with a 130 grain JLK! Plus this year I'm taking the two younger brothers and we are backpacking 2 miles into our spot. There are sime real nick bucks in the area so you never know we might just get lucky!

Going to help a young lady try to kill her first thisweekend in 31. Good luck to all the youth hunters hope to see some great pics in the next few days.

Just got a text with a nice 100 in wt from unit 23!