Sign in to follow this  
Today's the Day

OK I'm posting the pics!

Glad you posted them - someone has to know these guys. I can't quite make out the license plate though - I'm sure you could look them up by that if you can make it out.

Now you see the salt lick, now you don't. :ph34r: hummm where did it go?

Plate is 9mc4KK. I don't recognize the guy. Glad you posted the pics though. Hopefully someone knows them and will speak up.

Click on the pictures. Very easy to read the license plate. Looks like he's wearing a RMEF hat.......

Click on the pictures. Very easy to read the license plate. Looks like he's wearing a RMEF hat.......

Love it. Caught in the act. The guy in the RMEF hat looks like he is armed for the revolution. Sure hope someone recognizes this dufus. As I mentioned in my previous post it would be interesting to know if these guys also collect trail cams. It wouldn't surprise me.

I would also think the guy in the picture is left-handed even though his sidearm is on his right side. His watch is on his right hand. Most right handed people wear their watches on the left hand. And his gun is slung on his left side. Just noticed in the 1st pic he's got a Rem. 700 left hand rifle. Not that being left-handed has anything to do with his allegedly stealing stuff. Just an observation....... So were these pics taken during a deer hunt or an elk hunt? Could G&F bust him for driving cross country since there is no road there?

Dumb question, is this just a case of these guys kicking the salt lick away, or did they do something more serious?

Wow! That makes my blood boil! Hope they get the word! Sorry that your salt was stolen. Guess they didn't realize that if your standing over salt your picture has already been taken. OHV laws are gonna get alot more restictive thanks to guys like this.

come on he was just givin a helping hand by moving the lick closer towhere it should be - by the tank -

hope someone knows these guys - still want to hear excuses!- lol

and I would say - yes G&F will want this info and photos especially if it is a trail and not a road- off road on atv is illegal - this is great evidence of this type of violation!