Airbusdriver

What did Santa bring you?

best thing i got was a fun day with family and friends. 18 lb prime rib and a buncha home made pies. also got a new wolf gun. single six ruger .22/.22 mag. sighted it in this morning. neat little peestola. Lark.

Got spoiled with triclawps, a havalon knife, gun cleaning kit, and hi-lift jack for the hunting truck

a meat grinder for my kitchen aide and a wisker biscut....spoiled fiance with all kinds of brighton jewlery, have to keep the lady happy! happy holidays

A double trophy buffalo hunt in Australia in June, a Roe deer/European wild boar in Belguim in July, and a trophy leopard, sable, hippo hunt in Tanzania in October.

Great year ahead.

My son has been sick for 8 weeks. In and out of hospital. Christmas weekend finally looks like we beat it. BEST CHRISTMAS gift I could ask for. I like my toys as much as the next guy but it really put it in perspective for me this year.

I would have to say that topps all the gifts listed! glad to here that good news.

My son has been sick for 8 weeks. In and out of hospital. Christmas weekend finally looks like we beat it. BEST CHRISTMAS gift I could ask for. I like my toys as much as the next guy but it really put it in perspective for me this year.

• Like 1