Sign in to follow this  
Apache7mm

Wide San Carlos buck

Here's some photos of a great wide buck taken on the San Carlos this past Jan hunt, this is the buck from the "wide buck" post in the aerial photos, the pictures from the aerial flight are from 2008 when i think he may have been his widest, he definately grew his best set of horns in 2009 when he was a massive 4x4, this year he was roughly on his 3rd year of decline but still a very impressive animal that any hunter would be happy to even see, congrats to the hunter and everyone involved.

Inside Spread 19 3/8"

wt01u.jpg

wt02.jpg

wt03.jpg

wt04.jpg

2008 photos

wtail03.jpg

wtail02.jpg

wtail01.jpg

DAN

On his 3rd year of decline.. :blink: He's huge. A lot of mass....awesome buck.

Here's some photos of a great wide buck taken on the San Carlos this past Jan hunt, this is the buck from the "wide buck" post in the aerial photos, the pictures from the aerial flight are from 2008 when i think he may have been his widest, he definately grew his best set of horns in 2009 when he was a massive 4x4, this year he was roughly on his 3rd year of decline but still a very impressive animal that any hunter would be happy to even see, congrats to the hunter and everyone involved.

Inside Spread 19 3/8"

wt01u.jpg

wt02.jpg

wt03.jpg

wt04.jpg

2008 photos

wtail03.jpg

wtail02.jpg

wtail01.jpg

DAN

that is one wide buck, my sons buck is 18 2/8 (cw bodie) inside spread and i thought they didnt get much wider. the kids are doing great this year.