Sign in to follow this  
Ernesto C

My VERY COOL buck from Mexico

That buck is awesome. Very cool. I love seeing pictures of bucks like this. The country down there looks great.

Thanks for sharing Ernesto

Amazing! Simply Amazing!!! Very cool buck, congratulations!!!

Congratulations on a jaw dropper of a buck! I can't think of anyone that deserves it more than you! That buck has it all and I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit jealous :unsure: I've been waiting to see the pictures and it was well worth the wait! Simply awesome.

Ernesto - I can't stop myself from coming back to looking at your buck...he has everything - Length, width, mass, eye gaurds and junk everywhere!! Congrats again. Truely a special buck!!

Thanks everyone for your comments, they mean a lot to me but above all... you all are special to me cause we share the love and passion for the outdoor and the grey ghost and specially we shared here in cwt.com :D

Again thanks every one!

Matthew, you are a good man and you have a heart so big that does not fit in your chest. You are the Man!! I'll talk to you later, ok? Take care.

Ernesto C

Great buck E.

So glad you came back to cwt. you have shared some muey bueno coues over the years!

Thanks for sharing! Viva Mexico!

AzP&Y

Ernesto, you are the "Master Glasser" and it is always a true pleasure to hunt with you! We have been on many hunts and I think this one tops them all! Also.... it was a true pleasure hunting with Orlin and I would share my camp with him anytime! The 3 of us really got to share the "Gray Ghost" passion and 3 AWESOME bucks was a bonus to the friendship! I can not thank you enough :rolleyes: Can not wait till next year! 359 days to go!

Randy

post-7110-0-52263800-1328153321_thumb.jpg

Randy, welcome to CWT. That is a heck of a picture of your buck. I posted one in my thread from when we got back to the truck but nothing compared to yours. It was an awesome time we had and I am looking forward to next year.

That's one of the nicest bucks I've seen on here. Congratulations Ernesto. That's some real nice looking country. Thanks for sharing your awesome buck with us.

:)

TJ

Ernesto, un buck muy bueno. Congrats and one heck of a trophy. I can only dream to harvest a deer like this some day. If no one minds me asking, I haven't been hunting very long and am wondering what a hunt in Mexico costs.